Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnlawless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 08:04 AM
    Which fence belongs to my property
    Which fence am I responsible for at the rear of my house at 103 new coventry road sheldon birmingham b26 3ba
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 11, 2010, 08:11 AM

Do you have a survey of the property?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbor says my fence on his property [ 7 Answers ]

I have lived in my home for almost 20 years, the house was built in 1986. My property was surrounded by wooded area originally until recently, owners are trying to secion off the land parcels to build sincle family homes. I had land all around me up until 2 years ago, then a house was built next to...

Which fence belongs to 1651? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the midst of closing on a house on 4/1 and one irritating problem are the twins, 2 identical barking dogs next door. I always forget, but I am hoping that the iron fence on the side of the house where the twins live belongs to the property I'm hoping to buy; what's the rule of thumb? I...

Can a tenant take the fence from rental property [ 3 Answers ]

Tenant put up a fence on rental property. They are moving out. Can they take the fence with them.

My neighbor says that our fence is three feet onto his property [ 15 Answers ]

My neighbor clames that out fence is three feet onto his property and he plans to move it. The fence had been up for over thiry years. After a certain amount of time does the fence define the property line or will I need to have the property serveyed to settle this dispute?

What's going on with my back (not sure if this belongs here or where it belongs) [ 5 Answers ]

Two days ago while I was working my back became very itchy and sore. I went and looked at my back in the bathroom and noticed there were raised bumps surrounded in redness all in an area on my back (about the length of a pen cap ) there originally looked to be only three or four bumps. My boyfriend...

View more questions Search