Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edswall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 06:49 PM
    Ask movie expert
    Around 1992 I saw part of a color movie on television. As I remember, much of it was set in an idyllic community in a sort of rustic place. The main character, a young man, somehow came to this place through sort of a mist or was allowed to come to this place and fell in love with a young woman. However, he had to leave (there was some sort of threat to the community) and the young woman couldn't go with him as she would grow old. He was also told by one of the 'elders' that if he left he might never be able to come back.

Any help would be appreciated.
    hontoni Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2010, 02:43 PM

Sounds like Brigadoon, but I'm not positive.
    Tommovie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 09:10 AM
    Reminds me of "Lost Horizon". The version I've seen was from 1937, but I think they did a remake.
    See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Horizon_(1937_film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

What qualifies an expert witness? How is an expert qualified and who qualifies him? [ 3 Answers ]

What qualifies an expert witness? How is an expert qualified and who qualifies him?

View more questions Search