Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yourstango Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 09:06 AM
    I need a request letter for job change in my company?
    Currently I am working a Warehouse assistant in a company but I am very intrested to work as a Sales man in same company.Can somebody compose sample request letter for my job change ?
    My key skills in sales :
    Greet customers
    Find out the customer's needs
    Describe a product's features and benefits
    Answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise
    Provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
    Maintain sales records
    Take stock inventory

Based on these details please compose a request letter for job change
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2010, 11:49 AM
    Hi, yourstango!

If you post a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us here willing to come along and suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it.

In your letter, you would state who you are, what your present positiion is, how long you've been with the company, what you would like to be doing and a brief listing of how you being in a sales position might best benefit the company.

Dear [Name],

Please accept this correspondence as an indication of my interest in applying for...
    I believe that my qualifications to be strong for that type of position.

I have been a warehouse assistant for [amount of time] and feel that I have qualifications and experience that would be suitable to being a successful salesperson. Some of those skills are...

As such, I'm requesting a change in position from the department in which I'm presently employed, to that of a sales person in the [Name of the Department].

I look forward to an opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience for a possible sales job can best be utilized for the benefit of [Name of Company].

Thank you kindly for your consideration of my request.

Very Truly Yours,

[Your Name]

At least that might be one way to do it.

Thanks!
    yourstango Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, yourstango!

If you post a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us here willing to come along and suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it.

In your letter, you would state who you are, what your present positiion is, how long you've been with the company, what you would like to be doing and a brief listing of how you being in a sales position might best benefit the company.

Dear [Name],

Please accept this correspondence as an indication of my interest in applying for...
    I believe that my qualifications to be strong for that type of position.

I have been a warehouse assistant for [amount of time] and feel that I have qualifications and experience that would be suitable to being a successful salesperson. Some of those skills are...

As such, I'm requesting a change in position from the department in which I'm presently employed, to that of a sales person in the [Name of the Department].

I look forward to an opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience for a possible sales job can best be utilized for the benefit of [Name of Company].

Thank you kindly for your consideration of my request.

Very Truly Yours,

[Your Name]

At least that might be one way to do it.

Thanks!
    Dear Mr. Clough,
    Many thanks for your reply now I am sending full details based on these details please compose a letter
    The details are below:

My name: B.Mabu rasool

Present position: warehouse assistant

Position I want to change: sales man

(I would like to apply sales man position in same company)

Working as a warehouse assistant from 6 months(till date)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write letter request to get E.P.F [ 2 Answers ]

How to write letter request to get E.P.F

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Request experience letter [ 1 Answers ]

I'm requesting to our COO for experience certificate I resigned one week ago

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search