Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiona a Howat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Bero Flour Baking book uk
    I am wanting a copy of the Bero Flour Uk Baking book can you help me obtain this book I live in Melbourne Australia,I am happy to pay the cost of book and postage.
    Thanks Fiona Howat.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 24, 2006, 09:51 PM
    Hi Fiona,
    Here is an address, but it probably isn't of much use:

To obtain another copy of the Be-Ro recipe book, please send a cheque or a postal order for £1.50 payable to; 'Be-Ro Recipe Book' and send to: The Be-Ro Kitchen, P O Box 100, Blackburn, Lancs, BB0 1GR. Allow 28 days for delivery. Please note that this offer is only available in the United Kingdom.

Here are a couple of eBay auctions which will apparently ship to you, one in the UK, and one in the US:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BE-RO-Home-Rec...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOME-RECIPES-WIT...QQcmdZViewItem

Hope this helps. Take care. :)
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 13, 2007, 02:07 AM
    All recipes can be found on Be-ro website.
    alexanderhanson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 03:08 AM
    Hi Fiona,

I have the new bero book website and an address the booki cost £1.50 in(england) and te address is the Be0ro kitchen, Premier House, Centrium Business Park, griffiths Way, St Albands, hertfordshire, AL1 2RE England - but just sreach for Bero flour company and you will find the site with recipe on good look

Hi Fiona,

I have the new bero book website and an address the booki cost £1.50 in(england) and te address is the Be0ro kitchen, Premier House, Centrium Business Park, griffiths Way, St Albands, hertfordshire, AL1 2RE England - but just sreach for Bero flour company and you will find the site with recipe on good look

Hi Fiona,

Hi Fiona,

Hi Fiona,

Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2010, 07:45 AM

Wow, five times a charm even on an old thread:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English Bero Flour [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I am living now in Florida and I do not seem to be able to bake with the four. Could you tell me where I could get Bero or English flour to make a Victoria sponge cake. I have tried to make them with American flour but they are not very good Thanks so much, any advice would be welcome...

BeRo Recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I am new to this, but this is my question - I am trying to get hold of a recipe - Ruff Puff pastry - from the BeRo Recipe book. Or I would like to get my own copy of the recipe book. Can anyone help?

Bero recipe [ 14 Answers ]

I'd like to make flapjacks with cornflakes instead of oats. Somebody told me the recipe is in a Bero cookbook. Can any of you help me? Wildflower

Bero Cookbook [ 5 Answers ]

I have been making christmas cakes for years using the Bero cookbook recipe. I recently moved house and lost the book. Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of the book or the recipe

Baking with whole-wheat pastry flourl [ 1 Answers ]

I read in a Health Magazine that you can replace the white flour with whole wheat pastry flour in most baking recipies, I have tried some cookies and both batches came out very flat, do I need to add baking powder or gluten? What am I doing wrong? ::)

View more questions Search