Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babytricia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 01:53 PM
    What days do the IRS send out the tax checks
    People are telling me that the IRS only sends checks on certain days of the week. What days are those, I've been waiting since last month for my tax check
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 02:15 PM

Where's My Refund - It's Quick, Easy, and Secure.

Use this handy online tool to figure out what happened to your refund.

You would have gotten your refund faster had you opted to have the refund directly deposited into your bank account versus having a paper check mailed to you.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 03:02 PM
    The EFTs and mailing of checks happens every Friday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IRS refundse, UPS tracking two days before dedline [ 1 Answers ]

Last year we all traveld from isreal to the US and receved citisonship for 4 children. Later on we filed for A SSN. A person in isreal how had helped us all along the way, filed our tax reportes for the three years proseeding our trip to the US. So that we cold receve tax refundse on behalf of our...

Best way to send to IRS post box [ 2 Answers ]

I have to mail the W7 + 1040 To IRS POST BOX NUMBER.. As it's a post box number can I use USPS certified mail to send the documents as on USPS website it states that When you use Certified Mail, you receive a receipt stamped with the date of mailing. A unique article number allows you to verify...

What happens when you owe more tax when you are on a tax payment plan with the IRS? [ 4 Answers ]

If I am currently on a payment plan with the IRS and in the agreement it states that your are not to owe any more taxes while in the payment agreement... what happens if I do owe for the current year. I am paying off 2004 taxes and now I owe for 2007... what is going to happen? It will default my...

Tax Rebate Checks [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know when the Tax Rebate Checks will be mailed out? Will they be mailed out according to social security number or last name? Also we filed married filing jointly with 4 children listed as dependents and our income was under $50K, approximately how much would our rebate check be?

IRS attaching your ss checks [ 1 Answers ]

Can the IRS attach or take any monies from your social secruity retirement checks, for an unpaid debt to the IRS?

View more questions Search