Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chentu84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Radiator fan is still now working
    Radiator fan is still not working I just got a new radiator and new coolant. Like I said on first questions changed themostat and gasket, sensor by the coolant housing, and even the temperature sensor, checked all fuses and relays and still are good, wired fan directly to battery and works right away . What else can it be? Basically did all that can really be done. Any answers or suggestions
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2010, 05:12 PM

Wiring fault. Could be pinched or a bad ground.

Either that or a relay usually, but you said they were all working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiator Fan Not Working [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 93 Honda Accord Wagon EX. The upper radiator hose busted this weekend and I noticed that with the temp pegged the radiator fans never turned on. Not sure if the lack of radiator fluid would contribute to this problem or not. How would I test if the fans are okay? Do they work off a...

1998 toyota camry radiator fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

I had an accident & had to replace the radiator and the fans. The fans don't work, I replace the relay that are in the fuse box label Fan 1,2,& 3. What else could the problem? Is there another fuse that I am missing? Thanks

Radiator fan not working [ 4 Answers ]

I just changed my radiator because it blew up. I got a big long crack on the top side of it. Now my car wants to overheat when I crank it. My fan does not come on. How do I figure out what the problem is and not spend a fortune trying to fix it? I know it is probably the relay, or fan...

Radiator not working [ 26 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace that I believe is a forced hot air system, and all my radiators work except one. I had the bathroom renovated 3 years ago, and they installed a baseboard heater. That's the one that doesn't work. I need to know if I need to replace the radiator or if I can do something with...

Radiator not working [ 6 Answers ]

One of my radiators is not working. The pipe up to the individual radiator thermostat is hot but the radiator only gets luke warm. I have had a plummer around he put a new thermostat on the radiator, charged me a frtune but its still not working. I can't afford to get him back. Any ideas?

View more questions Search