Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikikins14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 07:57 PM
    Where can I find a certain children's dinosaur bedtime book?
    I'm looking for a children's book about dinosaurs getting ready for bed. It's NOT the book " How a dinosaur says Goonight ". I only remember two of the lines in the book... one is " I put my PJ's on upside down" another is " I like to play with the bubbles".
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 10:49 AM

Picture Books About Dinosaurs - 96k
    kikikins14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 05:40 PM

Thank you KitKat22, but I did not find the book on that page =(. It's really bothering me that I cannot find this book... It's a book with cartoon-y dinosaurs...
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kikikins14 View Post
    Thank you KitKat22, but I did not find the book on that page =(. It's really bothering me that I cannot find this book... It's a book with cartoon-y dinosaurs...
    Hey.. No worry I'll keep looking.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out name of Old Children's Poetry book [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for the title and or author for this old collection of children's poems that I grew up with. My mom read it to me in the 1960's, I am not sure how old the book is but I am thinking pretty old. It had black silhouette scissor cut illustrations on each page with the poem. I remember...

Need to find a children's chapter book.but I can't remember the title! [ 1 Answers ]

So here's the deal... anyone specialize in finding books for a living?? :confused: I read this small chapter book as a child and would love to find it again. I'm going to be a teacher and as a child I would read this book over and over again! I think that it got lost with moving and what not......

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

View more questions Search