Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HildaP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Yellow error triangle at bottom of page
    When I try to play Word Tornado on Facebook, I get the small yellow error triangle on the lower right hand side. I can still start playing the game, but after a few minutes it says I got disconnected. Anyone have this issue and was able to fix it?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 12:33 PM

The yellow triangle usually indicates an error on the page. If it is coded in java or any sort of active scripting, it may affect the page being disconnected. If you are using IE, make sure you allow java and active scripting in the browser options. Also make sure you have the latest version of java installed.
    HildaP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoJunkie4Life View Post
    The yellow triangle usually indicates an error on the page. If it is coded in java or any sort of active scripting, it may affect the page being disconnected. If you are using IE, make sure you allow java and active scripting in the browser options. Also make sure you have the latest version of java installed.
    I went into IE options, advanced and did not see anything to allow java or active scripting. Should I uncheck 'disable script debugging'?

Thank you for replying.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2010, 12:31 AM
    Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level

Make sure that all of the active scripting options are set to enable.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I get error on page? [ 5 Answers ]

I cannot load Facebook or any of its applications keep getting error on page message

Error on page [ 1 Answers ]

On certain pages I get a message error on page -done

Error on page [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting "error on page" Line: 78 Char: 23 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 URL: Free Games Online: Play games and win prizes at Pogo.com I can't find anything about this type of error or find anyone who knows what it is about or how to fix it. Any Help? ...

Facebook error in page [ 2 Answers ]

Facebook error in page Will I do have an vista Recently when I open Facebook.. I can't open my profile.. it alert a messege down at the left.. done with errors in page.. and don't show anything.. When you open others profile.. it display the info.. vertically... Any way I am suspecious I...

View more questions Search