Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 9, 2010, 03:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    @ everyone -
    i am sorry. I had gone off some place.
    I collected it today from the post office. Apparently, the people at the post office just wanted me to collect it in person .
    I feel terrible because when I asked why they didnt send it across , since the address is complete and intact, he said that the delivery man has been BUSY WATCHING FOOTBALL MATCHES THE WHOLE WEEK and then EASTER CAME ..Arrgghhhh - id like to kick their asses for the delay and the amount of work I have put on stop just to find a way to receive the package.
    Man, you have some of us a fright! I was about to pass around the collection plate to help you post bail and get a good lawyer:D Sara_uk was not having it though, she's holding on tight to her money, going to leave you high and dry. Lol

I'm thinking if that package was leaking in anyway, a white powered substance:confused: In the U.S. they would have shut down the whole post office thinking it was something dangerous!

What did you purchase anyway? Was it for skin lightening? If it's private then you don't have to share. Good luck!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2010, 03:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    @ everyone -

i am sorry. I had gone off some place.

I collected it today from the post office. Apparently, the people at the post office just wanted me to collect it in person .

I feel terrible because when I asked why they didnt send it across , since the address is complete and intact, he said that the delivery man has been BUSY WATCHING FOOTBALL MATCHES THE WHOLE WEEK and then EASTER CAME ..

Arrgghhhh - id like to kick their asses for the delay and the amount of work I have put on stop just to find a way to receive the package.
    Yes, how dare they make you wait for the illegal substance that you ordered? Contraband should be delivered in a prompt, timely manner.

First you were scared, then you got angry?

Dude your skin is your business, I've made that clear, but you should be careful of what you order, and what you put on yourself. Especially from places that are not so concerned about laws and restrictions.

I hope you can one day be comfortable in your own skin.

And by the way, I'm olive skinned and often try to tan. So I do not judge you.

Peace.

Apr 9, 2010, 03:51 AM
    Illegal substance:confused:
    What do you think he ordered?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 05:37 AM

Well, if he was afraid he was going to be arrested at the post office for ordering it, it stands to reason that it was an illegal substance.

Apr 9, 2010, 06:05 AM
    Just read his original post again, he did purchase a skin lightening powder. I know hydroquinone is banned in the UK so monobenzone or mequinol would be a big no no but enough to get arrested:confused:
    Well... glad he received his package whatever it is.:p
    Poor thing nearly had a heart attack. Lol
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 9, 2010, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    Man, you have some of us a fright!! I was about to pass around the collection plate to help you post bail and get a good lawyer:D Sara_uk was not having it though, she's holding on tight to her money, gonna leave you high and dry. lol

!!
    I would pay to get him arrested though :D

I love you really imgorgeous :p
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 08:59 AM

Imgorgeous--this is your warning.

The comments feature where you gave me a reddie is to be used for information that is FACTUALLY incorrect.

Congratulations for being so smart you used it on a moderator.

We do NOT condone illegal activity on AMHD.

The next time I hear someone asking for advice on how to ILLEGALLY obtain skin lighteners, I will be giving that person an infraction--up to and including a ban--and will be deleting the thread.

Please re-read the terms of service for this site. There ARE rules and you ARE expected to follow them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Best Product That You Stuck to the LONGEST? [ 38 Answers ]

IIt sounds like nothing works long enough to stick with it, Can anyone tell me the Lightening product they've stuck to the longest (positively), for how long has it been?

View more questions Search