Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Mar 23, 2010, 09:08 PM
    How can I lighten my knuckles and toes?
    See guys... I need answers as in ASAP.You need to save my soul!
    I have been trying to lighten my knuckles and toes for a while now but these darn toes and knucks won't obey!
    Naturally,I have always had pretty dark knuckles.But as I lightened,they are kind of too obvious... not too bad though.So I have come here to ask for help.I want QUICK ACTION.I want to see results in like 10 days.
    I have read some previous threads but... nah,didn't do much.I need 2010 answers!
    Please don't tell me to use MELADERM-it works but its as slow as a snail.Lightened my knuckles like .01 shade per week!
    Give me answers please-preferably, stuff I can buy online.
    Thank you... and waiting!
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Mar 23, 2010, 09:30 PM

Lol @ "the save my soul" part.

I don't know how 2010 you would consider this but when I had problems lightening my feet, as a strange as this may sound a Jamaican friend of mine told me to use the wrap method because it promotes absorption. And it really did work.

Since you're trying to lighten your knuckles and toes you'll need 4 plastic shopping bags, your choice of product, a pair of thick gloves and thick ankle socks. Before you go to sleep at night, apply the product to your hands and feet. Put each of your feet and each of your hands into a plastic bag. Put the ankle socks and gloves over the bags.

Not going to lie, the first night its extremely uncomfortable... but if you stick it out, you'll get results. I saw results in about 2 weeks.

Mar 23, 2010, 09:44 PM

@Yellowannabe
    Thank you so very much 4 your 2010 quick response.I sure will try it as soon as I get the 2010 cream that I would use... still waitx...
    U have saved half my soul... lol
    Who wants to save the other half?

Mar 23, 2010, 09:53 PM

Lolz! No problem. And I'm sure you probably figured but remember to tie the bags on your feet and hands after you put on the shopping bags. And please keep me posted on your results. If I find anything less obscure, ill definitely let you know!

Good Luck!

And someone please save the other half of her soul! Hahaha.
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Mar 25, 2010, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowannabe View Post
    Lolz! No problem. And I'm sure you probably figured but remember to tie the bags on your feet and hands after you put on the shopping bags. And please keep me posted on your results. If I find anything less obscure, ill definitely let you know!

Good Luck!

And someone please save the other half of her soul! Hahaha.
    Yellow, which lightener did you find most effective for the hands and feet area with the plastic bag technique? Thanks

Mar 25, 2010, 10:09 AM

To be honest with you, I only used a neoprosone and movate mix. I found out after the fact that these lighteners weren't safe, so I wouldn't tell u to use them. If you have a lightener that is working for the rest of your body, use the same on your hands and feet with the bag method. Using the plastic bags is supposed to just increases that area's rate of absorption. So I'm sure whatever you're currently using should be fine

Mar 25, 2010, 05:39 PM

@Yellowannabe.
    I get.I am sleeping tonight with this pink plastic bag...
    Will update you.
    Ta!

Mar 25, 2010, 05:44 PM

And when the temptation arises to take it off, fight it! Lol.
    Also, upon waking up... try to leave the bags on as long as humanly possible.

Good Luck!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 26, 2010, 11:09 AM

I have tried this method before, the feet I can kind of handle but covering the hands is very annoying and YES it is so tempting to take it off.
    perfect soul Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2010, 01:01 PM

Please people don't try this method on your face! It will literally 'take your soul'! Lol jokes aside, I'm actually waiting to save up to get a holy grail whitening cream and supplement, but in the mean time you can mix l-glutathion powder from the capsules ( powdered) with vitamin c powder mix it with a pinch of black pepper which acts like a penetration enhancer mix all this in rosehip oil or something to give it emulsification, perhaps your usual cream, and then you can wrap your hands in clingfilm, like you would as a body wrap.. let me know how you get on with it...

Mar 26, 2010, 01:04 PM

What I mean by 'holy grail' is not that the cream is called 'holy grail' but that its my one and only hope! Hehe

Mar 27, 2010, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect soul View Post
    Please people dont try this method on your face!! it will literally 'take your soul'! lol jokes aside, im actually waiting to save up to get a holy grail whitening cream and supplement, but in the mean time you can mix l-glutathion powder from the capsules ( powdered) with vitamin c powder mix it with a pinch of black pepper which acts like a penetration enhancer mix all this in rosehip oil or somthing to give it emulsification, perhaps ur usual cream, and then you can wrap your hands in clingfilm, like you would as a body wrap.. let me know how you get on with it...
    @Yellowannabe lol! I know, it wouldn't be a pretty site! Yes let me know how you get on with the glut+vit c cling film wrap method? I'm trying it on my feet today ( as it's the weekend) and will walk around the house with feet tied in cling film! Lol
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2010, 06:26 AM

Lemons are supposed to lighten knuckles...

Mar 27, 2010, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzellz112 View Post
    lemons are supposed to lighten knuckles.....
    True... but at the rate of .0251 shades per week! Lol
    Cos the skin on the knuckles are so thick and damn stubborn!
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2010, 09:49 AM

Lol you on about hand knuckles

Mar 31, 2010, 08:08 PM

OK... I see some... am I dreaming.
    This plastic things seems to be working.

Mar 31, 2010, 08:19 PM

Yay =]
    darcskin Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 10:25 AM

violaname, what cream are you using on your body dats making you ligghter

Apr 3, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by darcskin View Post
    violaname, wat cream r u using on ur body dats making u ligghter

Hey,
    Yellowannabe's regime of plastic bag is working quite well for my knuckles.Now to my body... I used So White of Fair and White for a year with the soap and serum.At present,I am using Lait 90 of HT26 and its carrot oil.But 3 days ago,I mixed it with bearburry,arbutin and kojic acid.I must say its working well.I can already tell.

Apr 3, 2010, 11:45 AM
    Hey... forgot... Then I have a regime I follow too.I posted it... you should take a look.Its is tittled "...glowing skin in 30 mins"
    Good luck and keep me posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very dark knuckles [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this board and I hope you guys will help me find a solution. I am of light brown color with very very dark knuckles. That is the result of using different lighten lotion on my body and it's very embarrassing. Can I use to get rid of them. I want them to be the same...

How can I lighten hand knuckles [ 4 Answers ]

Hi peeps, Does any know how I can lighten my hands knuckles, help me:confused::confused:

Moving toes? [ 3 Answers ]

On my right foot my toes moves by themselves... I thought it was poor circulation I'm not sure what it is...

How do you lighten knuckles/elbows? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help everyone... My knuckles and elbows are DARK... has anyone experienced this and found a solution... responses are very appreciated...

Pain in my toes [ 2 Answers ]

For about two months now, I've off-and-on had some sore spots on my toes. They feel almost like blisters, but they aren't blisters, open sores, etc; only slight reddish areas that get darker red if pressed on. They went away and came back again. The skin above some of them is dry and rough,...

View more questions Search