Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 12:24 PM
    Thick children's book with short stories,one w/dogs party, one with boy inventor
    I had a thick book as a kid, it was big too, bigger than an A4 sheet of paper, and it was full of illustrations and different short stories.
    There was one where different types of dogs were all rushing to attend a party.
    And there was one where a boy invented many different gadgets including a submarine which he sealed shut with a wad of gum and he met mermaids underwater.
    Please help me find the title of the book!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Was it a Dr. Seuss book? The Dog Party sounds like Go! Dog! Go!
    juns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 12:30 PM

No, it wasn't it was full of other short stories. Maybe go dog go was compiled in it as well, but thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Four short stories [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all!! Need help, I used to watch this horror movie that contained 4 short stories... All I remember is one is about a cat that smoothers in your sleep and another is about mummies... Can't remember the other two... Please help with the title of this movie

Does anyone write short stories? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I write a lot of short stories. It is so much fun. I put them on the internet for all to read. There is a special place on the net you can write your stories. We all compare our stories and talk about them. Mine are fiction so far. Just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who likes...

View more questions Search