Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2010, 08:12 AM
    90's Water Guns
    I'm looking for the name and brand of water pistols out in the 1990's. The first one was a black glove which shot water out of the tip of one of the fingers by pressing a button on one of the other fingers (it was attached to a clip on belt attached reservoir and it took batteries). The second one was a headset/sunglasses with a microphone that shot water out of the side with voice commands.

Thanks
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2010, 08:37 AM

I had a water pistol glove, it was a no-name brand.

SuperSoaker?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

T.I guns [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering what guns it was specifically that the rapper T.I got busted having I saw the pictures but could only identify the 44. the calico 9mm and the uzis.

Felonies and guns [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so this is in reference to a family member... He got a felony a long time ago for stealing a leather jacket which exceeded the dollar amount to be a misdemeanor and therefore has a felony. He hunts and is allowed to carry a muzzleloader but nothing else like a rifle. He also hunts on a...

No guns are to be where son is cared for. In laws have guns [ 3 Answers ]

The court papers say that there are to be no firearms anywhere that my son is being cared for. My son is 5, my ex wants to take him out of state to see his family for 4 days. His father has 5 guns, including 2 that belong to my ex. His mother and sisters all have guns... There is a currant...

UN wants your guns 7/04/06 [ 47 Answers ]

Read the following, wake up everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Link: http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul330.html

View more questions Search