Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rahmlock Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 05:17 AM
    My boyfriend is very bad in bed
    I've been with my boyfriend now for a few months. The first time we had sex, I came to know that he is bad in that department. He has a small penis, but that is not a problem to me. He usually lasts for about 30 seconds, maximum 1 minute, and I have not had any orgasms. I don't know what to do. I need help as to how I can get him to be better.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2010, 05:49 AM

How old are you please? And him?

Mar 14, 2010, 05:54 AM

I'm 23 and he's 25
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2010, 05:59 AM

If you love this guy, then you should talk to him about trying to improve his sexual skills. He needs to get some books on the subject.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 07:16 AM

What about foreplay,

Mar 14, 2010, 07:20 AM

Foreplay is not too bad. I do get turned on but when it gets to the main sex part, he goes wack.
    Lasie111 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 07:21 PM

If his "parts" are as small as you say they are then maybe he's got some really issues there. You've no doubt assured him that size does not matter but I think guys don't hear that at all. Sure size DOES matter to a point, but it only matters if the guy can't get past it. I believe he's rushing in to get it over with before he loses his confidence. Teach him to take his time. To pleasure you first. And most of all teach him to love what he's got. Because it an't getting any bigger! Best of luck. :)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 15, 2010, 08:05 AM

Ah... when I was young, that age when the rocks were soft, the dirt was clean, and you could actually walk on the grass, I was less then a minute man. My Ex helped me through that stage. Some tips:

1). Let him go quickly the first time (Make sure you have some sort of Birth Control), and while he is 'recharging', let him pleasure you, get on more with the foreplay. Thus when you're ready, he will probably be ready, and since he had recently shot off, he should last longer. At least I did.

2). Condoms, the thicker the better, this will deaden the sensation for him which could allow him to last longer. There are condoms that have desensitising lube on them, but make sure to put them on the right way or it could be no fun for you.

3). Try penetration and no motion, use a vibrator to get yourself off. The gentle movements from the vibrator and your excitement will feel good and will eventually drive him over the edge and if it is good you will go two.

Closing point: He is already feeling embarrassed about this and probably feels very impotent and his ego is probably quite bruised. Don't get angry or cross with him. Be happy and draw him out. If he thinks he is doing a decent job, it will be easier to coax him to do a better job.

I hope that helps.

Mar 16, 2010, 02:10 AM

@ Lasie111 and Craven Morhead... Many many thanks..! :-)
    m!sz89 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2010, 10:11 AM

I have the same problem with my boyfriend.. he has a small "piece" and only lasts for about 10 minutes max.. I agree with fr_chuck.. foreplay works an making the most of the time you have.. if you really care for him, talk it out in a gentle way (although I'm pretty sure if he only lasts a min, he knows) and discuss your options such as more foreplay, diff positions, natural male enhancements etc..
    donk4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 4

May 6, 2011, 03:20 PM
    If he is only lasting 30 seconds to a minute then he needs to talk to his doctor and/or do some research on premature ejaculation. Letting him "go first" and then having sex is not going to help his self esteem.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 6, 2011, 03:50 PM

This thread is over a year old. Chances are this person will never see your advice.

Please make sure not to resurrect stale threads. Anything within a week or month is good. Anything beyond that is... well not too good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it bad to exercise before bed? [ 38 Answers ]

Why is it bad to exercise before bed?

Girlfriend says she needs a break after I told her she was bad in bed [ 9 Answers ]

Ok so today my girlfriend told me that she needs to be away from me for a couple days. This all stems from a conversation yesturday when she was telling me about her friend and how she uses lube. I said that I wished we had more exciting sex. She started getting mad and hounded me with questions on...

Getting boyfriend in bed [ 7 Answers ]

My man loves to please me we have not had sex and he says it isn't time how do I get him in bed? No there is nothing wrong with him it works just fine.

Sleeping in bed: bad idea or not. [ 21 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend just got a puppy. She is about 6 weeks old. Is it a bad idea to let her sleep in bed with us, or are we setting ourselves up for disaster later. When I put her in the bathroom for night time she whimpers and whines. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dave

My husband is bad in bed [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I only dated a short time before we got married so the sex in the beginning was good because it was passionate but it never lasted long. I just figured he would last longer the more we were together. Well, I was wrong. My husband on a good day lasts 5 minutes. Sometimes it can be as...

View more questions Search