Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reinsuranc Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Mar 10, 2005, 11:34 AM
    The most entertaining pro wrestler today
    Does anyone disagree with me that the most entertaining pro wrestler today is Ray Mysterio?

I think most pro wrestlers use the same brute force wrestling moves week after week. On the other hand, I think Ray has an enormous variety of moves, and always shows you something interesting, although I'm getting a little tired of his 614.
    Black_n_Blue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2005, 03:30 AM
    Have you seen Shawn Michaels?
    toonking Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2005, 11:49 AM
    Watch out for this guy
    Rey Mysterio is nothing compared to this new fella coming out of Hong Kong. Apparently, he plays tough guys in Hong Kong flicks and knows his martial arts pretty well. I think he's half Westerner considering his size -- he's 6'4". He's fast and quick, and the rumor is that Vince McMahon already has this fella signed up and practicing the trade every day, though he's supposed to be a natural at pro wrestling and knows most of the moves.

I think his name is William Wang or something, though I'm sure they've got a mat name for him by now.
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2005, 10:50 PM
    Wrestling
    Yeah, I'm still down with the old school wrestlers like Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Big John Stud, Hill Billy Jim, Managers like Mr. Fuji, Slick, Sensational Sherri, and Captain Lou Albano. Remember George the Animal Steele, The Rockers, and Demolition? Down with the old days, but still interested with today's Juicer's.
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2006, 07:05 AM
    Another good wrestler was Eddie Guerrero. Who worked with rey Mysterio and others till he passed away. His book Cheating death stealing life will give you a real insight into the wrestling world
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2006, 02:06 AM
    Wwe
    Yeah, R.I.P. Eddie. I saw the almost two week Raw/Smackdown specials they had in his memory and that was amazing because I never seen so many matches dedicated to any wrestler ever. Back to my old school wrestling,
    I have to give it up to the Brooklyn Brawler for he made Monday night wrestling a treat over the years for his ambition to take abeating from the up and commers over the years. Remember when the Red Rooster took on Bobby the Brain Hennan for one of the Wrestlemania's? Literally a 13 second match. Anyhoo, bring on the new school.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Feb 16, 2006, 04:39 AM
    John cena, undertaker, and of course hbk
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2006, 07:53 AM
    The only problem being hbk may be gone for awhile..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

Very Desperate-Need answers by today (5-29-06) [ 2 Answers ]

I need help... I've been working on this problems since last Monday and still can't figure out the answer. Please help me (I'm begging) The answers are due today. 1. Applying Time Value A factory cost $400,000. You forecast that it will produce cash inflows of $120,000 in Year 1,...

My dog snapped at my friend today! What do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, My husband and I adopted a sweet Husky/German Shepherd mix from the SPCA about a year and a half ago. We know nothing about her background, except that she was housetrained and knew how to sit and shake. She also heeled like a sled dog, dragging me down the road for a while! Most...

Hair Today [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any explanation & suggestion to my problem? I have been highlighting my hair since I was 19 (my original color was dirty blonde/light brown). At age 32 I am almost half white/gray haired and my natural color has darkened a bit. The problem is that my hair is no longer...

View more questions Search