Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharna Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2010, 06:46 AM
    Wayyy children chill everythings done differently as long as the out come is the same, I do a 9 section perm by doing middle up then the sides - still its effective, maybe Miriam can try both any see what one she prefers - cap or not OR go to her local hairdressers and ask for a second opinion :)
    Jennae Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 12:33 PM
    The Salon I go to they put about four big holes in the plastic cap when using the steamer so that you can get all the benefits

Apr 10, 2010, 12:33 PM
    The Salon I go to they put about four big holes in the plastic cap when using the steamer so that you can get all the benefits

Apr 10, 2010, 12:35 PM
    The salon I attend they use plastic caps with about 4 big holes in them. So you can get all the benefits of being under the steamer
    hairdiva1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 07:08 PM
    You don't use a shower cap. The hot steam has to touch your hair in order for it to penentrate so it can give moisture.
    If you needed to use shower caps then you could just sit under a hooded dryer because that is what it is made for.
    Vered Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 09:00 AM
    Hi all
    I'd like to buy a hair steamer to use at home. Can anyone give me some helpful suggestions and brands.

Thanks Vered
    mila007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 10:09 AM
    I personally prefer the regular hair dryer, I use the Karmin Salon Pro Professional Hair Dryer which is the best one I've used , plus it keeps my hair smooth, shiny and with volume. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steam Temperature [ 2 Answers ]

What is the steam temprature at 10 bar pressure Thanks Mazen

Steam and HDPE [ 1 Answers ]

What is the effects of steam on the properties of HDPE?

Water to steam [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could Some One Help Me With My Home Work Im 13 1.100 Gramms Of Water Boiled Into Steam How Many Gramms Of Steam Would Be Formed 2. 5 Gramms Of Salt Is Dissolved In 100 Gramms Of Water;what Would Be The Mass Of The Salt Solution Formed? Cheers Adam

Hair treatment-steam [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I go to a gym that has a steam room. Is it a good idea to put a treatment in the hair while there, would it benefit even more if a put a plastic cap, or just without it?

Self Esteem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I hope you can help me in this, How can I improve the self esteem in someone I really care about, He is having some difficulties facing the life because of that . Thank you Sara :confused: Hi I post this Q? Few days go ,and till now I did not get any reply, I really hope that...

View more questions Search