Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Motherofmany Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2010, 12:53 PM

Well called!
    They are backed up & they are still on November cases ,So I will wait & check in every month until it happens!
    Motherofmany Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2010, 09:39 AM

Well called the court again!
    After a lengthy conversation with the civil court clerk .
    I explained I did not get a copy of signed order. pay my fee & get a copy.
    By reading it I could tell the judge didn’t even give my proposed order a chance
    He signed this order eights days after my court day. According to the court paperwork
    I had ten days to respond & I submitted mine on the ninth day.
    Small victory but I will take it !So I wait & see if they serve me again!
    Go from there!
    In the mean time I will continue to read up on everything about the subject!
    Thank you ! For all the help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 07:44 AM

When I have a pet peeve I post it and so when something REALLY GOOD happens, I post that, too.

Motherofmany sent me a PM thanking me - doesn't happen often but I was very, very pleased.

We all contribute to the answers and so the thank you belongs in part to all of us and I thought "you" would like to know.

Seldom does anyone say thank you - but to take the time to contact me. Amazing and gratifying!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal status (student visa) becoming legal resident? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a legal resident green card holder and have been so for 28 years. I met someone and fell in love and got married. The problem is she is here on a student visa. I would like to know if it is possible for her to obtain legal obtain status. There are a few circumstances that I feel that may...

Is there legal visitation rights for nonbiological or legal parents [ 5 Answers ]

I am from South Dakota and I had met a man that had full legal custody of his infant son. The biological mother very rare saw the child and was not involved in his life. I started dating this man when the child was 8 months old and we were engaged by the time he was 11 months old. The child's...

I'm sure it's legal right? [ 1 Answers ]

So, a co worker of mine asked me a question... and it's made me wonder. I was married in England, divorced in America, which took approx. 2.33 seconds, yeah wonderful huh... this was done within the courts... She said are you sure this is legal if you went back to england.::confused:

Is this really legal? [ 3 Answers ]

In California, is it legal for a company to write-up or fire employees if they have more than 3 sick days (without dr's note but also non-consecutively) in 90 days?

Giving up legal right to pursue legal actions [ 8 Answers ]

I want to up all legal right to pursue legal action against my male partner before I give birth to my unborn child. How do I go about doing that? I mean I want it in written form that I give up the right to sue him for any type of child support or any type of care to my child. Also I don't want to...

View more questions Search