Can the throat be affected by bad teeth
    Can the throat be affected by bad teeth
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 08:13 PM

Very bad teeth and infections can cuase all sorts of other problems
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Feb 28, 2010, 08:58 PM

Bad teeth can't really cause a sore throat dude. You probably have strep or mono
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2010, 09:12 PM
    If you are talking about wisdom teeth being bad then yes, the infection can cause your throat to be sore. Like Fr Chuck said if the bad teeth have infections, the infection can cause all kinds of medical problems including heart attack. You should have things checked out ASAP. Hopefully you just have strep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad smell coming from throat an not from mouth [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 30-year-old girl suffering from a very smelly breath. People usually avoid talking with me. I have already read the answers for the problems in the same category but my case is a little different. I go to dentist every six month. I have checked my stomach and doctors say that I do not have...

Rotten teeth causing ear and throat pain? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is having major problems with his teeth. 8 of them are broken and if anything gets in them or he brushes his teeth he is in severe pain for days . Now his ear , jaw and throat are starting to hurt from it. Any suggestions on what might be causing the pains?:confused:

Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold...

Bad teeth [ 9 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and I have bad teeth. I was not routinely taken to the dentist when I was younger and it has taken a toll on my teeth. I had all the cavities filled when I was 20 and have not had one since. My teeth are yellow and yesterday my dentist said I have gingivitis. I started to...

Bad teeth [ 3 Answers ]

I have bad teeth and was wondering if the bad teeth could cause Headache ,neck pain and dizziness also drowsiness

View more questions Search