Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrnandbilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 10:44 PM
    My cat has mucas and blood coming from his nose and mouth and having trouble breathi
    My male at was missing 3 days. We have had temps below freezing. He came home having trouble breathing and now has blood and mucas coming from his nose along with a bad odor. His breathing seems to be getting worse. How can I get him through the night?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2010, 02:37 AM

Please tell me you took him to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad smell coming from throat an not from mouth [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 30-year-old girl suffering from a very smelly breath. People usually avoid talking with me. I have already read the answers for the problems in the same category but my case is a little different. I go to dentist every six month. I have checked my stomach and doctors say that I do not have...

Dark red blood spot in mouth [ 1 Answers ]

A dark red blood spot lump has appeared on my inside cheek of my mouth with 3 tiny blood spots around it, the red blood spot is about 2 mm big and appeared today. It is not painful or itchy I have no other symptoms and I am a smoker of 20 a day Could you give me any idea of what this might be...

Child's odor coming from nose and mouth [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 2yr old and for the last 2 weeks my son has had a pus smell coming from his nose and his mouth. He has a cold and he is not complaining. It is really strong in the morning but after a while it dies down. His doctor doesn't seem to see anything wrong but I know that it is

View more questions Search