Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jim_bob1683 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2005, 06:07 AM
    Can you get three points for tinted windows
    Got pulled over for my front tinted windows and am in the process of getting tree points on my licence, I have been told from different people that I should appell against this because you should not get three points for this offence. Is anyone in the know about this thanks. :o
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2005, 02:17 AM
    Depends on your laws for you areas. But usually it's the driver windows not be tinted, the rear and the front in some states
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2005, 05:24 AM
    Tinted windows
    Hi,
    Each state has it's own law about tinted windows.
    Call your local Division of Motor Vehicle, or your Sheriff's Office for information.

Tinted windows are very dangerous to other drivers. If you try pulling out from behind a vehicle that has tinted windows (so dark you can't see through them), you risk pulling in front of a vehicle coming toward you.
    It's like trying to pull out from behind a parked semi-tractor trailor rig!

Newer vehicles have "semi" tinted windows, that act as "sunglasses", filtering out direct sunlight, but you can see through them from one side of the vehicle to the other. If your windows are full tint, can see from one side to the other, you are a danger where ever you park!
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Max and min points [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find the maximum and the minimum point of a qudratic eqaution?:D

Wilson's fourteen points [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am in American History and we are studying the aftermath of World War.Iam trying to understand Wilson's fourteen points when it talk about the causes of modern war:secrect diplomacy,the arms race,violations of freedom of the seas,and trade barriers. Please help me I have no idea what any...

View more questions Search