Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fakemoney147 Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Feb 24, 2010, 05:03 PM
    Do probation urinalysis tests typically use EtG?
    Im on probation, get random drug tests, I find out the day before if ill be tested or not so I'm wondering if most counties (specifically Stearns MN) use regular drug tests or EtG testing. They charge me 20 bucks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2010, 06:03 PM

You have to ask them, most places still use urnine tests that I know of
    fakemoney147 Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Feb 24, 2010, 06:08 PM

It is a urine test, what I'm wondering is if they just run a cheap test or if they do EtG. ETG test can detect alcohol 80 hours after you metabolize it. The testing is run through MEDTOX by the way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation EtG testing [ 10 Answers ]

My crime was possetion of marijuana would they do a EtG testing

ETG Probation Testing [ 2 Answers ]

I am 3/4 of the way of completing my DWI probation. I have had an honest run with no problems (clean UAs, no violations) Last month when reporting I was told to submit a UA. I had no objections to doing so, because I do not use drugs. When I was given the form it said ETG. Not knowing that this...

How effective are detox products for EtG tests? [ 6 Answers ]

I drank 2 drinks on last sun evening and took an EtG test today (tues) for my probation. About 4 hours before the test, I consumed 2 different detox products. Both were "Stinger" products. I also drank tons of water and exercised and sweat heavily for about 45 min. Anyone have any experience...

EtG in Uring Tests [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering how common it is for laboratories to use EtG in urine tests for alcohol? Is every laboratory using this method? I had two drinks at 7pm last night, and took a urine test at 9am this morning. Just wondering what my chances are.:confused:

View more questions Search