Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kapaajoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Anyone in Seattle or nearby willing to hire a rehab'ed sex offender?
    I have a friend who is a recovering convicted sex offender. He has been treated and has graduated to a "halfway house" in Seattle. For him to transition into the community, he needs employment. Are there employers in Seattle or nearby who are willing to hire a convicted sex offender?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 09:25 PM
    I have no job for your friend, I'm in California... but I am curious.
    Your friend, how has he/she rehabbed? I'm not trying to be rude at all, I would just like to understand how a 'sex offender' changes into a 'non-sex offender'. I am very ignorant on this subject:o:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender [ 5 Answers ]

My friend is a sex offender and he has a 10 year old son can he live with his son if he is considered a sex offender?

Sex offender [ 1 Answers ]

If you are a reg. sex offender for inticing a chold for indecient purposes can you be around children or computers in the state of Georgia?

Sex offender [ 12 Answers ]

I am in a very complicated situation; the father of my child is a registered sex offender and has served 10 yrs. He barely knew my son before his incarceration and now that he is back he wats to see my son. My son is now 13 yrs old and is not interested in seeing his father. His father persisted...

Sex offender [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ohio... My daughter is 18 and she met this guy who is 32 and it turns out he is a sexual offender... Is there an age limit or something I can do about it?? I heard that she has to be 21 is that only if he is on probation??

Sex offender just moved in! [ 5 Answers ]

I live in an area with a lot of neighbors. I have a 11 mth old. Several neighbors have children of all ages. A sex offender just moved in. His crime was to a female under the age of ten. Is the any thing we can do?:confused:

View more questions Search