Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettyb46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 06:27 PM
    Which civilization had the greatest impact on the united states government?
    Ancient greece or rome or western europehas the greatest impact on united state government?
    bettyb46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 06:31 PM

Which civilization had the greatest impact on the united states grovernment: Ancient Greece, Rome or Western Europe? Give three examples to support your position.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 19, 2010, 11:43 PM

I'm sure that many did, current at the time and older governments/ civilizations. But in my opinion probably the French.

Sorry I won't do all your homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does public policy impact what government ? [ 1 Answers ]

How public policy impacts what government does and how it does it. How the implementation of public policies can lead to the formation of "distributive and regulatory policies" that can adversely impact citizen's lives. How distributive policies help produce environments which fosters and expansion...

The greatest proportion of the money used for government spending is collected from. [ 4 Answers ]

a. Excise taxes b. income taxes c. custom duties The greatest proportion of the money spent by the federal government in any given year is used for a. governmental operations and grants to states b. income security payments to individuals and national defense c. highways and education

What is the official home of the united states government [ 2 Answers ]

What is the official home of the united states government

United States Marines [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, First of all, here is a little bit about me; I'm 19 years old, completed High School and went through one and a half years of college before dropping out and taking a break. It's not so much a break as it is the feeling that this is not what I want to do. So, I decided to drop and start...

United states constituition [ 1 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States COnstituition has been developed since 1 789 and give an example of each.

View more questions Search