Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Has anyone tried G&G lightening cream?
    Has anyone tried G&G lightening cream? Either the pink lid or the red lid? Apperently the pink lid one is good. Please please please share your experiences if you have tried this cream because I'm thinking of buying it! Thanks!
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Feb 2, 2010, 01:47 PM

MY friend used it and it REALLY worked for her.. she used the pink lid one... she was like michelle williams from destiny's child and became like rihanna after about 7month use... but I tried it (really excited for the results) but my skin reacted to it... its too oily for me and it gave me blackheads... I hope you have dry skin because then it will be great... but if you have even slightly oily skin then don't... it was lightening my skin but I couldn't continue... sux... im thinking of trying the soap... I found this site that sells them Topskinclear  LIGHTENING / MEDICATED SOAPS, G&G TEINT PURIFYING BEAUTY SOAP 7 OZ
    .. im not sure where they ship though... im in Canada...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 06:22 AM
    Caramel1989 what is your current regimen?

Feb 3, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Caramel1989 what is your current regimen?
    I make a paste with Baking soda(natural exfoliant) and water... scrub my face with it.. then let it dry. Then I rinse it and wash my face with black soap... then I put on Caro light. I just started adding the bakin soda.. its the BEST exfoliant... so I feel like it will start working faster. I kind of feel like switching to fair and handsom... I had bought it but I got impatient... but at least it doesn't have HQ so it can be a lifetime routine u know... and Carolight does have HQ.. im not sure how much though... I've been using caro light for 2 and half month.. so ill let people know after this month if its really working.. im lighter but well see after more time
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 07:16 AM

Cool. I use baking soda/water mixture to help stabilize the pH of the skin after aha peels, never knew that also. Yes, black soap is nice. Looking forward to the review, the more the better to know how where to add to the works great list or not effective enough list, and the danger zone steroid list.

Nadinola has 3% hq I'm using now for almost 2 weeks and exfoliate w/ retin-a and Neutrogena grapefruit scrub.. so far I'm pleasantly surprised and hope it'll continue to work. I agree, I can't see myself using hq as a permanent regimen but an addition to help reach me there.
    cordellpuss Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 06:50 AM

Carolight seems to work very well a friend of mine use it also and she went from singer Kelly Rowlland complextion to Toni Broxton.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Feb 15, 2010, 08:41 PM

I used to use G&G (the one with the pink lid) it worked well for me even though I wasn't consistent with it.
    oh-so-lovely Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 10:35 AM
    Do you know which one she used... was it the one in the jar or bottle?

Feb 23, 2010, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by oh-so-lovely View Post
    do you know which one she used.....was it the one in the jar or bottle?
    The jar with he pink lid works very well... but if u have oily skin it might give u black heads to be honest but it definitely lightens... my friend used it and really lightened her... but it gave me blackheads when I sarted but it was working... sux for me :(

Feb 23, 2010, 07:56 AM

I ordered the oil from G&G.. well see how that works if I use it to do a mask or something...
    oh-so-lovely Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 08:30 PM

K keep us updated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening cream? [ 6 Answers ]

You said that if I use skin lightening for 3 months the effect will be permanent. My question is what type of skin lightening cream is that. I need a name.

Lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got dark patches on my cheeks and I want to lighten it. I hv use lot of depigmenting cream but it does not work. Any suggestion for an effective lightening cream. Is bio clair product effective?

Best lightening cream [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me he best lightening cream for black skin which is safe.As I grow older my face has become darker some parts.I would like to be a shade or two lighter.

Skin lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

I am brown skin and suffer from dark blemishes due to breakout of spots. Is there any cream that actually works (hydroquione free) to lighten the dark marks left from spots.

View more questions Search