Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fruitloop101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 07:14 AM
    Why does my boyfriend penis go limp during sex?
    Hes 18 and his penis always goes soft while we have sex before he cums. But then there are rare times it doesn't go soft.but it stays hard during oral and foreplay.
    Jaytdk Posts: 50, Reputation: -1

Feb 9, 2010, 07:20 AM

I think it has to do with the mind, he must be in the mood to have sex for him not to go limb.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 07:21 AM

He might have medical issues he isn't even aware of... or be on certain medications that can cause this.

Feb 9, 2010, 07:23 AM

I don't know about the mood thing cause he's already hard and wants it. But then something just happens .

Feb 9, 2010, 07:23 AM
    He use to do a lot of pills could that effect anything?
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 07:25 AM
    If he is on antidepressants... blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes or a number of other meds... it can very well cause it.

Its far less a mental thing with guys... if all the physical things aren't in the right working order... all the mental readiness in the world isn't going to do a darn thing.

THe opposite of a woman where its mostly mental.

Feb 9, 2010, 07:33 AM

We're good physically. That's why its confusing me so much. He use to mess around fix roxies a lot. But not anymore.

Feb 9, 2010, 07:34 AM
    With*
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 07:40 AM

You said he takes lots of Pills... what does he take them for, what conditions does he have?
    sexguru Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2010, 07:07 AM
    Stress? Try another position other than Missionary, Doggie something like the female laying face down and the male laying face down on top. Try spooning?

Missionary is one of the most aggravating positions for sex. The reason is usually the first contact that the penis has is with the pelvic bone and is usually just hanging before penetration. The penis needs constant contact to stay erect. So if he loses that contact continuously then the erection will go away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent going limp during sex [ 7 Answers ]

I am fine while having sex most of the time but sometimes I start thinking about not performing well or going limp and I go limp and its extremely hard to get back up because I'm so down on myself.. What can I do to prevent that..

Going limp during sex [ 19 Answers ]

Ok I'm 17 and the other day I was having sex in an out doory kind of not so private area... and we were doing are thing I was hard but then as we go along it seemed like I was harder at times then others... then as we were going it just went dead for no reason... this has never happened to me...

Penis going limp [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I met when we were 16. We have been together for six years now and are about to get married. This past year, we would try to have sex, and he woulod go limp after a while in the middle. Now its "everytime" we have sex he goes limp. And I try to do things to help him but it's becoming...

I go limp during sex because I get off in like 20 sec [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 18 years old and I have a girlfriend she's 18 also we dated before but dident have sex the first time so now we have been datein for a moth and were have sex now. The first time we had sex I got off in like 25 sec and went limp so then I made a really dum excuse to stop. Its so weird the...

Limp during sex [ 6 Answers ]

Most of the time during sex, my husband is limp. He still performs, but he does not get a full erection. I try to help him in different ways, but it is not really working. If he has a full erection at the beginning, it is gone after a few minutes. He says it is because his penis is big and...

View more questions Search