Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesagajanian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Carrier furnace led code 33 does not change to 13 like everybody else
    Have a carrier furnace and blower is staying on and led code 33 shows up, replaced filter and still same issue? Any help
    sse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Hi there,

I am having the same problem with Bryant 340MAV. It keeps flashing 33 and doesn't go to 13.

The air filter was very dirty. I tried temporarily removing the air filter to see if it would reset itself, no luck.

Did you ever have any luck with yours?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace error code 33 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier furnace that displays error code '33'. Carrier only provides the answer to service personnel. What does this code mean as my furnace keeps going out? -sincerely, getting cold.

Carrier gas furnace code 31 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Carrier gas (propane) furnace 58MCA100-11116 series 111. It shows a code 31. The evacuation blower runs for a short time then kicks off. The burners do not ignite. To date I have: replaced the pressure switch, checked in and out lines to the pressure switch for obstruction,...

Carrier: LED code 33 sometimes.need fixing? [ 5 Answers ]

I cannot find the "name" of my furnace, but it is a Carrier CK5BXWO48024AAAA. It is gas. We bought the house (built in 2001) from someone who didn't provide a manual. Early Dec, the blower is running nearly constantly, but the temp never gets above 66. So, I went down there, and it is...

Code 54 on carrier weathermaker furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace stopped working today. It is a weathermaker (carrier) 8000 That is approx 14 years old. It has been serviced regularly To the best I can tell it is flashing a code 5 4 can anyone help me with this? It kicks on, blows cold air for a few minutes then shuts down. Thank you

LED code PF for Carrier 8000TS [ 1 Answers ]

Heater Blower will not start. Code on led is PF. How do I correct and or repair? Thanks.

View more questions Search