Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobby1245 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 06:32 PM
    When to keep fighting for your relationship and when to give up?
    At what point do you give up on a relationship?
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Feb 3, 2010, 07:11 PM

Please be more specific. What problems are you dealing/fighting with?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 08:40 PM

When one of you becomes unwilling to work with the other to solve your problems through honest communications to reach a decision that benefits you both.

As long as your both willing to keep working, there is always hope.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 08:44 PM

If either partner chooses to stop fighting for the relationship or if it's always a 'fight', the relationship is already over.
    Wolfrey Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 11:56 PM

The funny thing with love is that it takes a lot of work. Not just for a while and it's there, constantly you always have to work at it. When either party stops working, the love dies and the relationship ends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend fighting with her family, needs space from relationship [ 3 Answers ]

First time question, try to keep it brief. I have been dating a single mom of a 2 1/2 year old for 3 months. She is 27 and I'm 31.Recently she had to move back in with her parents and family. About three weeks ago she begin fighting with both her parents and sisters, about whether she was living...

Is This Relationship Worth Fighting For.I'm Lost! [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a year now and I am truly lost on some things . When we first met it was wonderful we talked everyday and just enjoyed each others company. He moved in with me after four months of talking and we have been talking ever since. Since he has moved with me things have...

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

Give me some tips to get a better relationship with my sister [ 4 Answers ]

Ok me and my sister have nothing in common other then rock music and I can't seem to take that to my advantage because she never wants to do stuff with me. She is always telling me that I'm usesless that I'll never become anything in my life. I mean one time she cussed me out for dropping a cup...

Long Distant Relationship/ Should I give up? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 yrs. Now and he's been having trouble finding a job. We had an offer that we couldn't refuse a good paying job (finally) and the catch is relocating. It was his families business and we agreed that a year of sacrifice will be good in the long run...

View more questions Search