Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parkinsonshelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 08:56 PM
    Social security home improvements for disabled adults
    Need to make home handicpped accessible for disabled spouse - no financial cost to homeowner. Spouse has Parkinsons Disease - rapidily declining. Has had DBS - losing balance and need handrails/walk-in shower. Trapeze for gettnig out of bed, etc...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 04:21 AM

You could apply to the Nartional Parkinsons Foundation. I am not sure if they have grants, but you could ask.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The father is disabled but does not receive social security nor SSI [ 1 Answers ]

What if the noncustodial parent is disabled, does not have an income (no SSI) can his order be modified?

Home Improvements grants for disabled [ 5 Answers ]

I am in need of grant money either government or private to use for remodeling the home that I own for handicap accesability, or possibly purchasing a home - a substantial amount is needed because the house is both old and small. Are there any legitimate resources free help with that ? I am a 44...

Disability social security and disabled teachers retirement [ 1 Answers ]

I am receiving disability from teachers retirement and widows social security . Recently I received a letter with forms to fill out from the social security office. I had received similar forms from teachers retirement , so I wasn't too concerned. I went to the social security office to complete...

Financial aide for improvements for disabled mom [ 2 Answers ]

Lokking for financial aide to make home improvements to my moms and brothers house. Both are disabled and on ss. The house is in dire need of repairs and improvements to make easier for my mom to get around. Any kind of info I can get would be appreciated..

Grants for Education in Ohio for Disabled Adults [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what grants and scholarships are available in Ohio, for a non-traditional disabled student.

View more questions Search