Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VALUEJACK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 08:54 AM
    Landlord tenant law pennsylvania-heat-minimum allowable temperature
    Landlord tenant law pennsylvania-heat-minimum allowable temperature for owner paid heat
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 11:24 AM

You need to check with your local officials for the "official" heat temp that the landlord must maintain.

What temperature is it set at now? Or what temperature is it in the house/apartment at present?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pumps and minimum outdoor temperature [ 2 Answers ]

I had a heat pump installed a few months ago. The installer set the auxillery heat to take over at 25 degrees. The heat pump has no problem heating my house at this temperature, but I am worried that it is less efficient at these low temperatures than my gas furnace. My worry is not about the...

Landlord/Tenant Law in Texas - What Duty Does Tenant Have to Pay for New Carpet? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, We moved into an apartment two years and three months ago and just moved out. In February, my husband had food poisoning and was very sick. He had taken pepto bismol, but in a polite way, it didn't stay down. Thus, we ended up with some light pink stains in an area about one foot wide...

Tenant Landlord NY law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in NY apt for 27 years, advised landlord I might be moving out in 2 months due to a strong business possibility in another State. He advised me to sign 1 more year lease in case bsnss doesn't go through and added a clause I can break the lease with a 30 days prior written notice to him, I...

View more questions Search