Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80537 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 06:20 PM
    Evcon Furnace 3 Flashes Combustion Air Switch Failed to Close. How Do I Repair It?
    Evcon Central Furnace fault light flashes 3 times, combustion air switch failed to close, how do I make repairs?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 01:12 AM
    >Question moved from Furniture to this forum topic area, where it will be more likely to be noticed and receive the most professional answers.<
    Wgreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 03:41 PM
    Evcon Central Furnace fault light flashes 3 times, combustion air switch failed to close, how do I make repairs?
    Clough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PS failed to close Coleman Evcon Model as36a264t LM [ 10 Answers ]

Coleman Evcon Model as36a264t LM Hi I have the above model forced natural gas furnace. I started getting the three blinking lights indicating the pressure switch failed to close. I am not sure what to do. I removed the rubber hose and mde sure nothing was stuck in it and blew through it (hose...

Boiler Combustion Air Proving Switch [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 industrial boilers that range from 40klbs/hr to 60 klbs/hr. Currently, we have 2 types of air proving switches: Cleveland controls AFS-951 and an old Honeywell that I cannot read the part number. My operating combustion air pressures run from 8-20"H2O. The Cleveland controls switch...

Evcon forced air unit fault light flashes 4 times [ 1 Answers ]

Ihave an evcon direct vent forced air unit model # DGAT056BDD and when it faults out a get a light that flashes 4 times.I can cycle power and reset it and it may no do it again for another week. Thanks

Combustion air for furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I need to know, what is size required (duct size) for combustion on a furnace. It is a formula that you use, it is how many sguare inches for some many BTUs.

Makeup Combustion Air for furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have just finished my basement and my furnace is now in a room about 20 x 20. I had installed double doors (solid not vented) to enter the room which is also being used for storage. My question is do I need to add some kind of makeup air for combustion by installing a grill in the wall? ...

View more questions Search