Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2010, 08:07 PM

black111madonna,
    I am saddened much by your attitude about the Holy Bible.
    It gives us the way of life God wants us to live and also the way to eternal life after we pass this life.
    I do hope that you read and believe the gospels and related books and take the road to eternal life.
    The choice is yours to make.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 08:13 PM

Saddened yes arcura, but not surprised, the word of God is foolishness to those that don't believe, we are told that.
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2010, 08:24 PM

Fr_Chuck,
    Yes, that is true, unfortunately.
    And of course there are those who out smart themselves.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jan 26, 2010, 07:25 AM

In peace to the bible readers and believers:

I grew up between 2 religions, my dad is a muslim and my mom is catholic, I have always been to christian schools.
    I studied the bible and I have studied the koran, I've also been to koran school and studied arabic.
    Because my parents had different religions I taught that no matter what you believe in, you must respect the choices people make... thats the freedom people are entitled to.

I believe in the Hopi teachings it is not a religion but a way of living in peace and harmony with all that the creator has made for us... and thats the way I am in contact with God. (with the things he truly made)

Some people here keep saying that I should study the bible or read this and that... I did it all... and it doesn't convince me, Im sorry that some of you feel sad about it... you shouldn't cause if Im happy you can be too.

The only thing I need to be saved from are the egoistic people around this planet who are making this world a living hell by abusing their power and manipulating people.
    If we could only truly share and not judge... this world could be a heaven and earth a paradise... cause then we can see the beauty of nature the things that God made, to me that is his word to us and I can even touch it.

I believe the bible has good points but unfortunately I found too many negative sights to it... putting a lot of fear into people.. I won't stand for a God who puts fear into his own childeren and that you will go to hell if you don't follow the bible... I simply refuse to believe that.. 'cause in my heart I feel a different God. Not a God who wants you to kill in his name lets not forget that 98% of all wars is due to religion. I don't think that is the way to eternal life...

To Arcura:
    Im not outsmarting myself... God is the one who gives me insight. So far I only get answers from the religious people around here who think and even believe that their way is the only way to live and to eternal life...
    Talking about outsmarting themselves...

Blessings...
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jan 26, 2010, 10:38 AM

Had to spread the rep but I really think black111madonna has a good grasp on being in tune with God the creator and what it means to live a Godly life. Just my humble opinion.
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 09:59 PM

black111madonna,
    Thanks much for your clarification on where you stand.
    I'm happy that you are happy.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ladies masturbation [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, here's the deal. I'm 20 in college, haven't seen my boyfriend in a long time and I have a huge sex drive. I know this is weird, but I masterbated with cheese string, or whatever its called. Is there anything wrong with that? Like, can I get a bacteria infection or yeast infection? I'm just a...

Masturbation sin? [ 36 Answers ]

Is masturbation a sin if you believe in God?

Is too much masturbation is sex addiction [ 6 Answers ]

If a woman in her late 20s can mastrbate every half an hour if she has a partner or not and if she has one she is insatiable, does that mean she is a sex addict? And if she is, would the medications for obsessive compulsive behaviour work?

Masturbation over sex [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend has been dating this guy for two years. Over a period, she realized that if he masterbates during the day, prior to them seeing each other that night, he isn't able to preform sex or isn't as interested in having sex... because he states.. he had already masterbated earlier that...

View more questions Search