Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CheatleBeatle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Live action kid show from 90s
    Hi, I've been trying to find a TV kids show I used to watch in the 90s,it was live action, & I can't remember much other then the intro had a little flying guy, he was like a mouse looking alien, & he was buzzing around through a studio past kids, who were like producers of a TV show.. & I believe there was a pink mouse alien type thing that was a girl in the show also.. that's all I can remember & I can't find it anywhere! If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 19, 2010, 08:58 AM

Kidsongs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

90s kid show [ 9 Answers ]

I remember a show about a dragon and a little boy who were good friends. I don't remember that much about it but I think they had a magic carpet or something. I think the boy in that show was Asian or maybe Hispanic. It was about 1995 or 1996 whan I saw it but I'm not sure if that's when it...

A kid show in the 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Sorry, I don't have much details. But I was watching titanic, and the mom of the 2 kids from ireland tells her kids a story about the land of tir na nog. And it struck a cord with me. I KNOW that there is a cartoon, or show or movie or Something that I watched when I was...

90s Animation / live action cross-over [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to remember the title of an early 90s US film but as I was young when I saw it I remember very few details. I know that it combined both live action and animation (Roger Rabbit style / space jam style) and I think a man discovers the other cartoon dimension. The only scene I...

90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

Ahhhi am going crazy It is suchh a faint image but there was a show I use to watch and all I can remember are animals or creatures( I think... ) and they would sometimes be on a garden and there was like a building thing that they could pass under to go to the other side of the garden? And...

View more questions Search