Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smh0621 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 11:18 PM
    33 weeks pregnant and have watery yellow discharge
    The discharge is heavy at times. It has a very mild smell I don't think its urine because it is kind of slimy sticky is this normal
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 11:24 PM
    How long has this been going on? Is it heavy enough to wear a pad? When you change your panties do you still stay wet?
    smh0621 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 11:33 PM

Sometimes it soaks on my undies a spot probably the size of a large apple I haven't been wearing pads but it probably wouldn't soak it. It varies and its always on my toilet paper when I wipe its always yellow.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 11:46 PM
    It's possible that this is indeed urine caused by the baby kicking the bladder. Typically, this late in pregnancy, you always don't feel the baby kick the bladder.

However, you need to have this checked out to make sure it is this and not a slow leak in your bag of water. You should go to your local hospital for a nitrazine or ferning test to rule out rupture of the membranes.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2010, 12:30 AM

Whenever you have a contraction you release some fluid.It should be minimal.

If you are filling up a pad you need to see your doctor.

You need to talk to your doctor about any of your concerns.You are paying them for a service and you deserve your monies worth!

You are lucky that we do have J9 here to answer your questions as she is very knowledgeable.

Bottom line ,talk to your doctor.Your doctor should be one of your best friends,in a perfect world.
    Mymama Posts: 76, Reputation: 10

Jan 18, 2010, 10:42 AM

Go see your OB!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and have a pinkish orange discharge. What does that mean? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm approximately 6 weeks pregnant and I noticed late this morning when wiping that I had an odorless pinkish/orange colored discharge that did not leave any trace on my panties. It scared me and I went and got a pregnancy test during lunch. It says I'm pregnant. I try to exercise at least three...

Brownish Discharge--15 Weeks Pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 weeks pregnant and 3 days ago I noticed very light light pink discharge only when I wiped once. After that one time I have had a light brownish discharge when I wipe, but it's not every time... Just a few times a day and it is never much. I'm just wondering if it is anything I should be...

24 weeks pregnant with questions about discharge. Yes its kind of gross [ 6 Answers ]

I am 24 weeks pregnant and have been noticing a very think, stringy, mucus like vaginal discharge... has this happened to anyone else? I know its not my mucus plug because I am only 24 weeks pregnant ***EDIT*** It has no smell and it really does look like wet boogers, lol (gross!)

Watery discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every one, This is T love I have a question I'm having a yellowish discharge and it has a smell not really bad but it not my regular sent the discharge is not thick it's watery and some times pasty. Can any one help me ::confused: {Moved from Forum Help. Please make sure you post in an...

Brown discharge 2 weeks after period. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 years old and I had my period on april 4! During that time my husband and I had unprotected sex! About 2 weeks later I was having this brown discharge but it did not burn or itch. And I have been reading up on what it could have been and some are saying that I could be pregnant! I have...

View more questions Search