Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miranda619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 12:05 PM
    How much does it cost for a convicted felon to get bonded?
    I live in California and would like to assure possible customers that I am bonded. I have a felony conviction that is over 5 years old and am still paying restitution. Can I still be bonded for a cleaning service I want to start?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2010, 12:26 PM

No one can answer this except the company willing to accept your application - some will depend on what the conviction was for (assault, theft, whatever). Go to an agency that handles multiple lines and let them try to place you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 01:13 PM

First there is really no reason to be "bonded" you need to be insured for damages to their property. But you call up several insurance companies that do bondingand get rates
    tommynixon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 07:35 PM
    I am from Arizona and I have a clean driving record trying to get a taxi driver job but their insurance company will not cover a convicted felon. How do I get insured and bonded?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted felon marrying another convicted felon [ 2 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon marry another convicted felon? One is still in prison the other is no longer under supervised release. Both are federal cases.

Being bonded in the state of West Virginia after being convicted felon in Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

Being a convicted felon in 2005 in the state of Ohio how long do I need to be out before I have to start paying to be bonded and I live in west virginia:eek:

Can a convicted felon be bonded and insured to start a cleaning service [ 4 Answers ]

I live in NC and want to start a cleaning service. I know I need to get bonded and insured but I have heard that convicted felons can not be bonded. My conviction was 10 years ago here in NC. Before I spend a lot of time trying to start this business, I would like to know if I can be bonded....

Convicted felon in Wisconsin being bonded [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of Wisconsin and was convicted of a felony 14 years ago. Is it possible for me to be bonded for employment purposes?

View more questions Search