Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darshana1008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Sample letter of Introduction of company to company
    Dear Team

Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2007, 02:12 AM
    If you look down at the bottom of the page, you will find questions that have been similar to yours. I would suggest clicking on them to see what the answers are. Thank you!
    Viji_18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 01:39 AM
    Hi... how to write an email to introduce my company to supplies
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 02:42 AM
    Hi, Viji_18!

This isn't a chat room. I would suggest that you post your question by starting a new thread. You've posted your question on the old thread of someone else that's now archived and not visible unless someone happens to visit this forum topic area.

Thanks!
    vinod batura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 01:30 AM

Introductory letter seeking start of school
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 02:21 AM
    Hi, vinod batura!

This isn't a chat room. New questions that aren't in some way an answer to the very first question at the top of the page need to be asked by starting a new thread.

I would suggest that you post your question by starting a new thread. You've posted your question on the old thread of someone else that's now very old and archived and not visible unless someone happens to visit this forum topic area, or has been notified because there's activity on it.

Your question most likely won't get noticed and addressed unless you do start a new thread.

Thanks!
    owofxreal Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2010, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Viji_18 View Post
    hi ... how to write an email to introduce my company to supplies
    How can I write a letter of introduction to a company to supply goods and services.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:22 AM
    Hi, owofxreal!

This isn't a chat room. New questions need to be asked by starting a new thread.

You've posted your question on the really old and archived thread of someone else. This thread isn't visible anymore on the list of currently active threads.

If you start a new thread about what you're wanting to know, a good place to do that would be by clicking HERE.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company introduction letter [ 5 Answers ]

Please help in in drafting a company introduction letter

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Looking for Effective Company Introduction Letter Sample [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards :o

Company Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have samples of Introduction letters of my Company which is specialized in facility management services Thank you

Company introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in a Sanitary ware and ceramic supplier company. Please help me in writing a very cool introduction letter to my clients.

View more questions Search