Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdalbritton Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Wal mart w2's online
    I no longer work at Wal Mart, but I know my hire date and all other info for walmartbenefits.com and it still won't let me get my info for my w2. Iknow at least Jackson and Hewitt can get them on line, but can I?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 29, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Do you know for a fact that WalMart makes W2s available on line? I know that some companies allow tax prep software to download W2 info. But you would have to be using such a software package. You might not be able to print out a W2 from an online site.

Jan 29, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Do you know for a fact that WalMart makes W2s available on line? I know that some companies allow tax prep software to download W2 info. But you would have to be using such a software package. You might not be able to print out a W2 from an online site.

I do know that you can print pay stubs, and I've heard people say that tax preparers like H&R Block can pull them.

Jan 29, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Yes, the tax preparers can because they have the software to do it. I know TurboTax can do it IF the company places the W2s on line. But not everyone does. I work for a HUGE company (50K+ employees) and paystubs are only available online, but W2s are not.

Jan 29, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Yes, the tax preparers can because they have the software to do it. I know TurboTax can do it IF the company places the W2s on line. But not everyone does. I work for a HUGE company (50K+ employees) and paystubs are only available online, but W2s are not.

Okay, I did'nt think about the software that they have, I feel stupid now. I'm sure with our Wal Mart, they probably won't let you print them... Thank you for your help.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Noted!
    mark02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 01:24 PM
    It is available for anyone to receive their W-2 online. I've done it before.

Feb 1, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02
    It is available for anyone to recieve their W-2 online. I've done it before.

No, I don't know for sure about w2's, just check stubs. I guess I'll just have to wait patiently.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02
    It is available for anyone to recieve their W-2 online. I've done it before.
    Actually no, while there are 1000's of busineess that do, the majority of companies do not prescribe to a service to list thiers online.

The companies that do, will provide you with a passcode to use and the web address of where it is provided
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Noted!

Feb 5, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kdalbritton
    I no longer work at Wal Mart, but I know my hire date and all other info for walmartbenefits.com and it still won't let me get my info for my w2. Iknow atleast Jackson and Hewitt can get them on line, but can I?
    Information for anyone who is interested in my question about Wal Mart's w2's online, I found out the website for the w2's whether you are a current employee or not. It is
    W-2 eXpress. Type in the name of your company, and it will ask for your SS# and password, which is your month and year of birth. Ie; 0308.. . Hope this helps someone else...

Feb 5, 2008, 01:34 PM
    This assume that your company has made them available online. Most companies don't.
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Agreed; most companies do NOT provide W-2s online.
    et1041 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kdalbritton
    I no longer work at Wal Mart, but I know my hire date and all other info for walmartbenefits.com and it still won't let me get my info for my w2. Iknow atleast Jackson and Hewitt can get them on line, but can I?
    You can get your Walmart W-2 by going to the following link: https://www.w2express.com/
    Once you get to that site, Walmart's code is 10108. From there, your password is the TOTAL GROSS EARNINGS ON YOUR LAST PAYCHECK: Example $237.66 = 23766 as your password. I just downloaded mine and was able to print and save it immediately.
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 27, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Noted!
    sandra mata Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kdalbritton View Post
    information for anyone who is interested in my question about wal mart's w2's online, i found out the website for the w2's wether you are a current employee or not. It is
    w-2 express. Type in the name of your company, and it will ask for your ss# and password, which is your month and year of birth. Ie; 0308. ..... Hope this helps someone else...
    Thanks but it does not work already tried it

Jan 15, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra mata View Post
    thanks but it does not work already tried it
    And your question is?
    Trigger6869 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 12:19 PM
    If your looking for your W-2 from wal-mart and no longer work there go to www.w2express.com in the employer code block type in 10108 it's walmart ID number from there all you need to do is type in the appropriate information hope this helps everyone.
    lee_leses Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 03:30 AM
    This was very helpful.

For me, I used the store code of 10108

Then the "user id" was my full SSN, no dashes, just seven numbers.

Then, my password was my month and year of birth, just 4 numbers only, no dashes or slashes.

It told me you had to give your consent online before 1/1/11 if you want to get your W2 online by 1/8/11. It said if you do nothing your W2 should be mailed to you by 1/31/11.

I only worked for Walmart for 4 weeks, so this worked even though I'm not there anymore.

It isn't a scam to get your information! I was afraid of that, but it was not the case.

The last gross amount on my last paycheck did not work when I tried it as my pin, it was my month and year of birth, 4 numbers.

Thank you to those who wrote in, this saved me having to wait for the W2 or call the store I worked at to try to find out when I would get my W2!
    isabella2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 06:16 AM
    For some reason when I try to log into my account, it says, "we are sorry we cannot locate some of your personal information (PIM) anyone else having this problem?:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anthing in Wal-mart [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Can any of you tell any skin lightning creams I can find in Wal-mart or Shopper's Drugmart. I don't trust the stuff on the internet and they are way expensive, some Don't even work! Thanks everyone!

Wal-Mart Injury [ 10 Answers ]

My wife and I were shopping at a Wal-Mart with our toddler son who was properly strapped in the back of a shopping cart. While we were looking at some products, we heard a crash. We turned to see that our shopping cart had fallen over, our son crying and slightly injured--a small bruise on the...

Wal Mart [ 3 Answers ]

How is Wal Mart a hindrance to our economy? (meaning how is it bad for our economy.. needing to exaplin in detail.)

Wal Mart Music [ 3 Answers ]

This has been asked once before, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to track down Wal Mart Radio Network's playlists. If anyone can help me on this it would be great and I'd owe you one... sentimentally of course. Crazy about music, John

Wal-mart [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find the answer to this question as soon as possible WalMart companies sell more of these than anyone else in America, even people who make it their business to sell ONLY these. What is it? Please help

View more questions Search