Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massimodutti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 02:54 PM
    How can I write a request to my company to get house rent payment
    I would like to write a request letter to my company to get me monthly house rent payment , with a proffisional way to get the same like the employees in my same post not less
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 13, 2010, 02:57 PM

Why would your company pay your rent?
    massimodutti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 02:57 PM

How I can write to my personal manager a proffisional letter to get house rent payment the same like other employees in the same post of me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 13, 2010, 03:05 PM

Again, why would your company pay your rent? If you claim other employees are getting such payments, then there has to be some corporate policy to support it. So there should be a corporate process to request it.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 03:11 PM

If you company offers a housing allowance, I would imagine it is only to employee's who negotiated such an arrangement prior to being hired. There would be a contract between the employer and the employee.

Otherwise, your employer pays for your housing in the form of wages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction for Non Payment of Rent after determination of rent hearing [ 2 Answers ]

A Eviction for Non Payment of Rent is in process and a determination of rent hearing has already been heard in the State of Florida. The Judge order the tenants to pay rent due within 24 hours. If tenants pay the court ordered amount, how much longer do the tenants get to stay in the house?

How do I request payment in Google adsense? [ 1 Answers ]

I have reached google adsense threshold i.e 100$.Now my earnings at the end of august is 101$.So how can i request the payment or google will notify me about the payment request. please help me from this.

Non payment of rent eviction , rent non paid [ 1 Answers ]

My landlord ( I live in a Mobile Home Park) had a constable close up my trailer because of failure to pay rent. The landlord told me later that day that if I paid what was owed I could get back in. I paid it and now they won't let us back in. Can they do that?

Responding to lawyer request for payment [ 3 Answers ]

Originally in 2002 or 2003 I fell behind in credit card payments. I was having a bad time financially and had always had good credit until my divorce. Anyway, I tried everything to work out something with the credit card companies and even tried paying a little but it didn't help. I was even...

View more questions Search