Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vixen1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 04:20 PM
    I just switched my thermostat it has 7 wires red,orange,yellow green,white, blue,brwn
    The thermostat I bought doesn't match all the letters that are associated with the wires I do got we attatched most the wires but we got 3 left over the brown one the blue and red wires and we don't know where to connect them to turn the heat on
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 04:24 PM
    I believe you got the wrong thermostat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tested Yellow, Red, and Green Together [ 1 Answers ]

Also I have a Rheem Model RBHA 17J11NFGAI Air handeler inside with a Rheem Model # RPLA 030JAZ heat pump outside. Last week I replaced the Thermostat (for economical reasons) and apparently purchased the wrong one the one I need is about $40 more so I put the old one back on. Made sure the wires...

RTH221B wiring with only yellow and green wires [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Honeywell thermostat (rotary type). There are two wires, what seems to be green and maybe offwhite/yellow. They're coming off a late 1940s gas furnace with fan blower. I wired the yellow and green wires to the yellow and green terminals and the furnace and fan came on and never...

What does the colors green,white and yellow mean [ 8 Answers ]

What does the colors on the gauge of the condensing unit mean ,and how can I tell if I have a problem?

Finding Clues, yellow,blue,white,green,red teams [ 4 Answers ]

Movie in the 80's I loved to watch. It had teams of people all teens. They had to find clues to win and they found a clue at a mini golf course, an airport with HareKrishna's there and a hotel. The teams car matched the color of the teams. Please help?:confused:

View more questions Search