Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexygirl527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 02:42 AM
    My boyfriend wants to break up
    My boyfriend wants to break up. We have been dating over two years in a very serious relationship. Now all of sudden he decides he wants space. I'm trying to give it to him but it is just so hard. We have broken up 3x' in the last month but I finally decided to make it final. I will not cry anymore or force him to get back with me like the last 2x's we have broken up. He also may have a slight gambling problem and he just lost his job two weeks ago. He says that he doesn't want a girlfriend and is constantly worrried about money and that he cannot even afford a girlfriend right now. I will admit that I can be annoying but he needs to learn how to communicate. In the beginning he was so in love with me. He wanted to spend all his time with and once we were even on the phone for 7 hrs. after we had hung out. I use to be the one who needed my space but now I am so in love with him that I don't want anyone else. The last and final time we had broken up this mo. Was because I went to Atlantic city without telling and when I finally told him, when I came back he told me he cannot take this aggrevation and broke up with me. The reason I didn't tell him is because I knew he would get upset. I never cheated on him though. After we broke up we hung out like 6x's and one of them was for his birthday. But he keeps saying he doesn't know what he wants. My question is this what can I do? Do you think we will get back together or I just move on?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Respect his wishes and give him his space if you don't then he will resent you and it will be a reason for him not wanting to be with you. Take it day to day. If and when you find someone that you want to go out with you will know if it is worth moving on. In the meantime be yourself and do things you enjoy.
    Stephieee Posts: 34, Reputation: 7

Dec 4, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexygirl527
    My boyfriend wants to break up. We have been dating over two years in a very serious relationship. Now all of sudden he decides he wants space. I'm trying to give it to him but it is just so hard. We have broken up 3x' in the last month but I finally decided to make it final. I will not cry anymore or force him to get back with me like the last 2x's we have broken up. He also may ahve a slight gambling problem and he just lost his job two weeks ago. He says that he doesnt want a girlfriend and is constantly worrried about money and that he cannot even afford a girlfriend right now. I will admit that I can be annoying but he needs to learn how to communicate. In the beginning he was so in love with me. He wanted to spend all his time with and once we were even on the phone for 7 hrs. after we had hung out. I use to be the one who needed my space but now I am so in love with him that I don't want anyone else. The last and final time we had broken up this mo. was b/c I went to Atlantic city without telling and when i finally told him, when i came back he told me he cannot take this aggrevation and broke up with me. the reason I didnt tell him is b/c i knew he would get upset. I never cheated on him though. After we broke up we hung out like 6x's and one of them was for his birthday. But he keeps saying he doesnt know what he wants. My question is this what can i do? Do you think we will get back together or I just move on?
    The best thing you can do for him, and yourself, is give him the space that he wants and show him that you are calm, mature and not an emotional wreck, because it sounds like the last thing that he needs right now is more stress. If you beg him to get back together, he will either a:get back together and be extremely unhappy, and you will just keep on breaking up, or b: realize that you are a major cause of stress on his life and tell you to screw. So keep yourself occupied, stay away from the phone, and hopefully you will hear from him in a few weeks.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Dec 4, 2007, 07:50 PM
    I think he really needs space now! Give him space! But if you really love him, show him your love and care especially when he needs it and have talk with him when you think it is time! I think he just felt a little lost right now! Good luck to you!
    LadieFresh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 09:46 PM
    Look I know when you said he wants his space and you get the feeling of hey maybe he wants to break up with me... and if he has a gambling problem then maybe that's might be the problem he might have gotten an adic to the fact that he doesn't realizes what he is doing and if that isn't it and to the fact where you can't take him out of your life and you really don't want to give up on him or break up then this will be really really really though for you to make up your mind to go the good memories when was really in love with you or to the present that that he wants his space and won't be man about it to break up you dump him and get it over with and then is the stage to the fact you have to move on and believe me it isn't easy so, do you really want to be with a guy who doesn't even want to be with or to find someone else to will never lose their love for you... and Good Luck
    LadieFresh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 09:50 PM

Oops I made a mistake on the last sentnce where I quote "Do you really wanna be with a guy who doesn't even wanna be with" at with I mean to say " even wanna be with YOU"
    Thank you and I hope you find out what your going to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I break up with my boyfriend? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend's family doesn't like me,and my mom hates him, he's mean to me,what should I do?

After my break up my ex-boyfriend sister is giving me hope! What should I do? [ 8 Answers ]

Good day Everyone! It would really be appreciate to get some response on this matter :) So here is the story! My boyfriend broke up with me last week but after all it was a mutual decision! We had different things going on in our lifes and at the end weren't happy together... As for me......

View more questions Search