Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squito Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 10:32 AM
    Flashing red light on gibson furnace
    My gibson furnace is not heating, when I looked inside, I saw a flashing red light and no flames. What could be the problem?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 10:39 AM
    Count the number of flashs and look on the back side of the blower access door to find what the flashs mean then post the answer here along with the exact model number.
    squito Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 10:45 AM

Red light is flashing continuously and on cover it say that the gas valve relay is shortened.. How do I handle this problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Furnace Problems - flashing red light [ 7 Answers ]

I have a high efficiency carrier furnace. When I came home yesterday I noticed that my house was a lot colder then it should be. The fan was blowing but no hot air. I checked the furnace and the LED red light was flashing - 3 quick then 1 long. On the back panel it said this indicated one of a...

Trane XB90 Gas Furnace -Red Flashing Light [ 6 Answers ]

My Trane XB90 Gas furnace has a red flashing led light. Is this a problem? What does it mean? Thanks in advance...

Electronic ignition red light flashing sequence [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a manual on a Concord furnace. At this time the blower starts but the burners do not light and then the system shuts down until power is cut and then turned on again and the same thing occurs, the rde light flashes 3 times before complete shut down occurs. What does this mean...

My Kenmore Coldspot will not despense water . It has red light flashing.what do I do. [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore will not dispense water or ice, it has a red flashing light on.

Flashing red light code ? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I have seen the same question asked and followed the instructions, BUT I can't find the meaning of my code on the inside of my access panel. I have a Trane XE80 with a White-Rodgers 50a50-473 control panel, the heat cycles on and off every 20 30min. The flashing code is (I think) 14 ...

View more questions Search