Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TOM10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 09:29 AM
    1998 honda accord fuses , is there another fuse box other than the one at the driverp
    Is there another fuse box other than the one at the drivers door and the one under the hood on the passengers side,because I do not find a fuse 23.its my understanding that fuse 23 is for my radio and acc power outlet,is this correct?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2010, 09:33 AM

Those are the only two fuse boxes. Test all fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145
    snugent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 03:33 PM
    How do I get my cigerette lighter to work if I replaced the fuse box that is under the hood?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 Honda Accord - Fuses [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Honda accord, need to find the fuse box for my stereo and power outlet . I have located a fusebox near the drivers seat and one under the hood on the passenger side. Neither have a stereo fuse labeled. Is their another box on the car somewhere or am I missing something?

Do you have to replace the entire fuse box in the 2003 Accord? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Accord and have experienced the dimming of the lights as I'm driving. This is, of course, means it is difficult to see while driving at night. A diagnostic test (voltage test) performed at my dealership indicated that I needed a new ELD fuse box. I found a part number...

Honda accord 1998 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm new at this so sorry if I mess this up. I have a 1998 accord coupe ex. My car does not always turn on. I'll drive it to the store about 30 minutes. Come back home. Then about 5-15 minutes later I'll have to drive again. But this time the car won't start. I mean the power ( lights,...

1998 Honda accord ex [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 98 accord ex that all of a sudden just wouldn't crank.I have checked the voltage at battery when trying to turn engine and the voltage is unaffected by it.the lights are good and bright and when you try to start engine the lights don't get weak.the starter does not make any noise when...

1998 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: got a problem my 98' Honda Accord 4 door drivers side door won't from inside or outside can someone help please?

View more questions Search