Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbteeitup Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 06:15 AM
    Broken fiber optic cable on sight
    The sight I have on my bow has 4 fiber cables for various yardages. Somehow I broke the end on one of them and it is dangling. If I attempt to superglue the end back, will I still get the benefit of the fiber collecting light which is its intended purpose?

Thanks,
    dbteeitup
    mpengesi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 03:05 AM
    Hi dbteeitup
    Actually the fibre won't work bcoz by supergluing it, you blocking the light beam.I would then suggest you hire a fusion splicer, but again you need correct cutting apparatus and cleaning fluid.
    mpengesi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 03:07 AM

Hi dbteeitup
    Actually the fibre won't work bcoz by supergluing it, you blocking the light beam.I would then suggest you hire a fusion splicer, but again you need correct cutting apparatus and cleaning fluid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken cable hook up [ 7 Answers ]

Did not unhook cable when I went to move the TV, I riped the cable hookup right out of the TV. Is there a way to run tha cable TV with out that hookup? I have a vcr and dvd to use

How to Connect Two offices via FIBER OPTIC [ 9 Answers ]

Hello there, well I have two offices in same city with about 4,5 KM distance, and now I want to connect both offices with Fiber Optic, I want to run services such as Telephone Network, Internet Services and CCTV on the same, What equipment or things will I need for this, but medium should be...

View more questions Search