Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gambits_97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 04:52 PM
    Company profile sample format
    Hi, I would like to seek advice on how to make our company profile more credible and attractive to prospective clients. We are in the business of providing human resource to big companies such as janitorial, messengerial and even labor force such as porters, drivers and others. In the Philippines we are more on contractual basis-meaning an employee has only six months to work upon expiration of the contract it is subject to renewal. It is in this sense that we would like to assure our clients of a trustworhty company that will provide them with competent and hassle free workers.
    Hoping for your kind response.

Gambits
    eyecue Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jan 3, 2010, 05:52 PM

The best things that you can do is make a big issue out of clients not having to worry about their employess calling in sick, taking vacation, having to check references, etc.
    trinitychhaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 02:29 AM

We are stamping & welded assembly business in sheet metal. We want to have the company profile appropriate to Customer level of OEM & MNC corporations. Will the help available in formatting the same with specific requirement of this Customer profiles
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 09:14 AM
    Hi, trinitychhaya!

This is the thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions, that aren't in some way, an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Please start a new thread.

Thanks!
    gherome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 02:54 AM
    ***. how to make a format of company profile for single enterpreneurship

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a company profile sample [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Peter of 082 427 8515 I have just started my small Transport business and some of my clients want to see my company profile. I have never write any before,can somebody please help me on how can I write one.

Format of company profile [ 1 Answers ]

We have a small company of data processing and I want to know that how I make my companies portfolio which help me to get projects

Format for company profile [ 1 Answers ]

Embroidery factory

Profile of company format [ 1 Answers ]

We have taken one outsourcing contract of billing & collection activity of a MNC company

Format of Company Profile or Portfolio [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a company profile or portfolio? I want to setup a profile of my companies management and our portfolio but I would like to understand the difference between company profile and portfolio? What document do you present to your potential clients or contractors, when you need to...

View more questions Search