Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1danielboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Water coming from under the tub and toilet
    Have two bath room water is coming around the bottom of the tubs and toilet . It's not overflowing in the tubs are the toilets. What could be happening thank you
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 2, 2010, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1danielboy View Post
    have two bath room water is coming around the bottom of the tubs and toilet . it's not overflowing in the tubs are the toilets. what could be happening thank you
    Dry up the water and then check for moisture to see exactly what's leaking and from where. First fill the tub and let it drain. Any moisture there? No? Then flush the john and check there. Let me know what you fimd. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water just stopped coming out of my tub when I turn it on. [ 1 Answers ]

Water just stopped coming out of my tub when I turn it on.water flow is fine in the rest of the house

Hardly any water coming from bath tub facuet [ 7 Answers ]

I'm having an issue with my bathtub faucet. Water only comes out when the hot is on but it is only a small trickle of water. Nothing happens out when I turn on the cold. You can hear water coming through the pipes when the hot is on but nothing when you turn on the cold. There is no shower head...

No water coming out of my shower, but the water comes out of the tub spout. [ 9 Answers ]

Help! I have had no problem with my shower for the past month I've lived here. This morning I got up to shower and the water comes out of the tub but when I turn the knob to switch over to the shower absolutely nothing comes out. I have had no problems with water pressure so I don't think it...

Bubling toilet, washing machine running, water coming out of toilet and outside pipe. [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed that my toilet has started bubling. The washing machine was running. I happened to noticed that the toilet in my spare bathroom had water coming out from under the toilet. The tub beside it looks as of at one point dirty water had possibly backed up in it (I don't use the tub, I could...

Water coming up in bath tub [ 2 Answers ]

When draining the kitchen sink water, the water backs up into the bath tub. Have used drain cleaners in kitchen and bath tub both. Any ideas why water backs up into the tub? Thanks, Wingz

View more questions Search