Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblegum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 08:27 AM
    don't no what 2 do please help
    my ex boyfriend and I have known each other since we were 8, and we live next door to each other and we spent most of our child hood going out, as we got older we became so close we were practically in each others pockets. A about 8 months a go after him repeatingly asking me to be his girlfriend I though I would give it ago, but things didn't go to well especially wiv his family so I decided to end it. A couple of weeks later I find out that he has a new girlfriend like after a month of our split. They have now been together for 7 months and she was recently living with him because she was exspecting his baby which she lost, he is now living with her at her mums house. We have not spoken much due to that he was forbidden to speak to me, and he only did when she was not around. I have recently found out that I am in love with him he is the first person I think of when I wake up and the last, I can't seem to get him out of my head, and to make things worse when he was around his mums house and I was knocking for his sister who was not in at the time and his gilfriend a sleep down stairs rushed out to come to the shop with me, whilst we were down there he asked me weather I missed him and I said yes and he said the same saying he thinks of me all the time, then he gave me a huge hug, as we walked on he kissed me and I kissed him back, then we went home , later on that evening about 7.30 he knocked at my house and came on to me we done sum things apart from sex because I cldnt because of his girlfriend, since then it has all been a mess he tells me we are meant to be together and keeps trying it on with me, I don't no weather he means it because he tells me he is in love with his girlfriend, I love and miss him so much I want to believe that it is tru , the other night he came and saw me because it was my birthday and we started talking and he put his hand on his semi erection and I pilled away he also tried to undo my top, put I rejected him even though I wanted it, about half anhour of talking he askes if he can come up to my room and I excepted and all he wanted to do was get my breasts out, later on that night I met up with himagain and he told me he can't see me for long because he has things to do with his mate, and so he tried to undo my pants out on the street on a pair of stairs and said quickly comw with me to the grren gate all so that he could get some, I told him no and said you are treating me like I am some random person that you have just meet to get your kicks and he then appologised and went in to his mums house, and before he went he told me we should go out for a drink at the weekend, I also asked him again weather he loved his girlfriend and he said yes so I replied so how can you love her if you are cheating on her and he repluied it's only cheating if you love some one while loving another not if you love someone and lust the other, please help me I am so confussed about what to do I just need some one to set me in the right direction so that I don't get hurt I need to know what his intentions are and what he is thinking, I really want him back but I don't think he is the person I thought he was?? I just need some advice on what to do.:confused: :( :( :( :( :(
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Stay away from him.
    He is confused, lost and childish.
    Tell him if he wants to see u again he has to end things with his current girlfriend, he can't have the 2 of u, he has to make a choice.

At d moment he the cake and he is eating it ALL.
    heatherty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 09:45 AM
    U should have nothing to do wiv this immature boy. Frm the sounds of it he's using u 4 sex, I know that's probably not what you want 2 hear bt its true. Even if he did end it wiv his girlfriend to be wiv u, he's cheated before so he mite do it agen. Bt you're the only 1 who knows what your feelings for him are.
    mnaznguy Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Dec 5, 2006, 02:23 AM
    Yep Yep, he doesn't love you. Let go. Find someone new and don't listen to his B.S. I'm sorry you feel you love him, but in time you'll realize you probably didn't. Stand up for yourself and tell him to leave you alone and stay faithful to his "love".
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 07:48 AM
    I agree with the others, sweetie. He is playing games with your feelings. I can't help feel that if you were to give in to him he would chalk it up as a conquest and you would never see him again. If there is anything there, back off and allow it to mature for a bit. If not go find yourself a boyfriend and prove to him that you have moved on and are the real grown up in that situation.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 5, 2006, 08:35 AM
    He sounds as confused as you do. He does not love you if the only thing he wants when you are together is to get down your pants. You are doing the right thing by refusing him, but you should do more and not even be near him. He has a girlfriend and I believe you even said they are living together. You are asking for way too much trouble trying to get in the middle of all that. He is not worth your time. You need to find a guy that wants and loves you, only you, and who will not try to pressure you to have sex.

Keep your head up, your doing great so far, just stay clear of him. I know you say you love him, but with all honesty I think you are just wanting him back now that you can't have him. He is not the right guy for you if he's trying to play you and another girl. You cannot change him or wait until he comes around, cause he will continue to walk all over you since he gets away with it now... trust me Ive been there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been with the love of my life for over a year. We are engaged and thing were going great. We moved in with my parent together to save up money till we can get our own place. Hes been looking for a job but has had no luck so far and its really bringing him down. He likes to go out with his...

I don't know what to do [ 29 Answers ]

(I know that this posting is really long, but please take the time... read it, and respond. I really need this adice.) Hello. My name is MaryAnna. I recently moved to where I live about 4-5 months ago. I moved here with my now ex fiancé. Our relationship went donw the drain dew to him. It was...

Help I don't know what to do! [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with this guy who is my best friend ( before and after we got together) for the last 3 years on and off we have been together. Times are not really that bad, but they are not really that good etiher. This past summer we fought a lot, about almost everything, and now I am away...

I really don't know what to think [ 14 Answers ]

OK well there's this boy I new him since last year at football. I really like him well actually I love him.I went out with him last year and he said he loved me and all these other things and then we broke up because his mom didn't want him to have a girl friend because he was failing. So we...

Don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

My ex left me when she was 2 months pregnant out of the blue. She just up and disappeared and I haven't seen her since. She went back to her old b/f and they ran around at first saying the baby was his, she had cheated on me etc etc. Then suddenly I received genetic test papers, had the test and...

View more questions Search