Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amundt23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 05:27 PM
    How do I get w2 online from ex employer (walmart)
    I am trying to get my w2 online from walmart who I no longer work for but I don't know how I tried w2 express:confused: :confused:
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Call WalMart and ask them when they mailed it. They DO have another week, you know.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 08:40 PM
    If walmart has them online ( not every company does) you will need a user name and password from their HR to log on to it. So you need to call them and ask them if they provide them online or not.
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Agreed!
    ambrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amundt23 View Post
    i am trying to get my w2 online from walmart who i no longer work for but i dont know how i tried w2 express:confused: :confused:
    And ambrown
    fordpryncys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Im having the same problem Im thinking if your not still working there you can't access it online you must contact the store you worked at and have them mail it. But of course their hr dept. sucks at the one I worked at they never answer the phone.
    hdl_blue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2013, 06:42 AM
    I also tried the w2xpress and if I knew my pin id be OK nut walmart won't give me my pin so him am I supposed to file? They told us once we get our w2s online we won't get paper w2s they'll be online only an no one at HR wants to help AT ALL
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 17, 2013, 09:19 AM
    If you do not have the W-2 by 7 Feb 13 and you cannot contact, call the IRS to file a complaint. THAT will get their attention!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Walmart Radio Playlist [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I am an associate on night crew at Walmart store 2340 in Ephrata, Pa and I need your expert help. 1) Is the Walmart radio broadcast that is picked up in stores available to listen to online? 2) More importantly, is any type of playlist of song titles/artists and times played available...

Walmart injury [ 14 Answers ]

I was shoping at walmart and I checked out bent down to put a jug of water under my cart and I came back up and the carousel that holds the bags hit me about my eye. They say its bad timing and I have injuries from it but not insurance. Are they at falt because she should've seen me bent down and...

Walmart radio [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I see there is no playlist for walmart radio, so if anyone has any idea what song this is, I have searched and searched, no success, or luck. So it's a slower song, and by a woman. It starts run away with me, and repeats it through out the song. It sounds like maybe an older jazz sort of...

Discrimination at walmart [ 2 Answers ]

My mother who is a grandmother of 12 children. She went to Walmart to pick up a prescription for her 2 yr old grandson because my sister was having to admit her 1 yr old daughter to the hospital and wasn't able to get it herself. The children are currently covered by Medicaid because she is a...

View more questions Search