Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wondering56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 09:09 AM
    value of Noritake China
    I am going to be inheriting a set of Nortiake china and serving pieces that my dad bought for my mother years ago. If I remember correctly it is an eight piece place setting along with the serving pieces. It is white with a gold rim around the edge. On the bottom are the words "Made in Occuppied Japan". Can you tell me what the value is?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 09:21 AM
    I don't have your detailed answer but I can tell you that it's a very popular choice (that brand) for engaged couples to put on their wedding registry in the US and Canada. I don't think it's rare.
    sheacowart Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 11:07 AM

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake China Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of Noritake China which I inherited. There is approximately a setting for 10 in this ie: 10 dinner plates, 10 bowls etc. as well as serving plates, soup taurine, salt & peppers. The pattern is called Margot and is numbered 5605. I am interested in finding out an approximate value of...

Noritake china value [ 1 Answers ]

What is the value of a Noritake 8 place plus serving dishes in the pattern "First Blush"? Thanks!

Value of Noritake china set [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of Noritake that was initially a service for 20. It is now a set for 18 with some extra pieces. Each piece has the Noritake mark and the pattern is "Reina". I would like to determine the approximate value for sale.

Noritake china [ 1 Answers ]

My mother-in-law gave me her grandmothers noritake china.I don't kow exactlyhow old it is but if her grandmother were still alive right now she would be about 100 years old soI would guess the china is anywhere from 80-60 years old. There is no pattern number on it, does anyone know how I can...

Noritake China [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of a Noritake Bancroft 5481 service for six. This was purchased in Okinawa, Japan in 1974.

View more questions Search