Ask
    vildina84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 11:41 PM
    My puppy is very weak and now her face is swollen what's wrong with her
    My puppy can't really stand on her legs and now her face is swollen
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2009, 11:42 PM

And you aren't at the vet already because..?

She really needs to go to a vet, the weakness alone should be enough for you to want to take her but the swollen face is even worse. It could be a spider bite, poisoning or any one of a number of things.

Don't bother booking an appointment just get down to your vets now.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2009, 11:47 PM

I just found a similar question you asked in another category.

Please try to keep all information about the subject together.

If you gave her worming tablets and she is acting like this and swelling up my guess would be she is having a bad reaction to them.

The answer is still: Get her to the vet immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen lump on face [ 1 Answers ]

What cause a swollen spot on my face it has fever it is about the size of an egg and hurts like crazy could it be a boil it has infection in it

What's wrong with my puppy [ 1 Answers ]

My 12 week old puppy is having trouble breathing and is choking all the time she has been vomiting up odd stuff

My puppy is sick! Do you know what's wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old lab mix, she has not been eating much the last few days and last night and today has not even sniffed her food. I am really worried she threw up 2 days ago and had a little runny poop this morning and my friend that watches her while I'm at work said that she has been very...

What's wrong with my kitties face? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 4 month old persian kitten. I noticed about a month ago that one of his eyes stopped closing when going to sleep and his eyelid didn't seem to be working. I took him to the vet and he said as long as the thin skin covers his actual eye when he is asleep it is OK, but his eye won't...

I can't figure out what's wrong with my puppy [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently received a miniature pinscher mixed with something for my birthday a couple weeks ago. He is about four months old. Lately he has been throwing up yet acting the same as he always does. I'm really worried about him. A neighbor had mentioned that he may have parvo, if he was throwing...

View more questions Search