Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manu2785 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 06:42 AM
    I have uneven skin tone with oily skin and dark patch
    My skin tone is uneven. I have dark spots on my forehead, center of nose and around my chin which makes me look very dull. I even hasitate to take my snaps because they looks so bad. Also my skin is oily as pimples occur on my face frequently. Here is my one pic. Can anyone help me with accurate giudance as I have tried so many products like glyco acid peel, melalite cream and many medicines like isotretinion.
    Attached Images

live1 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 10:18 AM
    I've got the same issue as you darkening on my beard area I've been using 4% Melalite with trention for over a month its not working.

Dec 21, 2009, 06:21 AM

Bump can someone anser this question
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 05:37 PM

If tretonion did not work for you then retina would not work also, cause their from the same family of chemicals.

Have you tried HQ it will lighten the skin and help the black marks to fade out? There are many OTC HQ creams you can buy or order online. How many shades do you want to lighten? You may also want to try so face peels, to get ride of the top layers of the skin and help it to prepare better for lightening? Since retina may not work for you peels may be a good secondery option

Dec 21, 2009, 06:41 PM

He has used 4% hq and ra with no results he used the same regime as me for the same problem with the same ty results.

Dec 22, 2009, 03:55 AM

Hey man I'm bumping this for u ,don't know why they are ignoreing u .im in your position .im going to try bio clair cream and put 4 cap fulls of the bio clair oil.u could try it as your melaite and ra isn't working just like it did not for me,I may even add trenion and the melaite to the bio clair to make it stronger.
    manu2785 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    if tretonion did not work for you then retina would not work also, cause their from the same family of chemicals.

Have you tried HQ it will lighten the skin and help the black marks to fade out? Their are many OTC HQ creams you can buy or order online. How many shades do you want to lighten? You may also want to try so face peels, to get ride of the top layers of the skin and help it to prepare better for lightening? Since retina may not work for you peels may be a good secondery option
    I have tried hq 4% also. But it was not also very useful. Can you suggest me some good peel which I can use at home with ease

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

As I get older (48) My skin tone has become very uneven. What is a product that might help. And won't break me? It also is dull. Any help

Uneven skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

Before anybody criticizing me for this, I want to say from the get go I'm not trying to whiten my skin! Up to even a few years ago I had a fair complexian for an east indian but over the past few years have noticed that certain areas like my knees, elbows, face and neck have darkened. I don't know...

Uneven skin tone around mouth! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello evry one! I have a problem with my skin. I have a darker skin tone around my mouth then the rest of my face. It almost looks like a shadow or beard of some sort and looks masculine but im sure its not hair. I dont know if its just the colour of my skin (olive skin tone) or what. I...

View more questions Search