Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junoir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 06:09 AM
    How can u tell if a submesable well pump has gone bad?
    How can I test a submesable well pump to know if it's gone bad?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 18, 2009, 06:28 AM

What's it doing at the present time? Give us more details. Regards, Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 18, 2009, 08:47 PM

Open the cover of the pit so you can clearly see the pump. Put hose inside the pit, run clean water full blast into the pit. Observe several discharge cycles. You should be able to see if your pump comes ON and OFF as it should and if it is able to pump out all liquids during the cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad experience! [ 19 Answers ]

I am working for an ethnic newspaper, and am currently writing an article on skin lightening. Yes I know it is an exhausted topic, but I am really getting down to the nitty gritty! I want to know your experiences. The good, the bad and the ugly. Did you have fantastic results with a certain...

I've done a bad thing [ 78 Answers ]

Today in gym class I went to the bathroom and stopped in the locker room afterwards. I noticed some people left their backpacks unattended and decided to take a look inside. I looked in the outer pocket of one backpack and took twenty dollars. That's it though-I didn't even open up anymore...

Does me being a tomboy have anything to do with my Bad Luck with guys? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm a female freshman and I am very tomboy-ish. I grew up playing baseball (8 years) with only guys, so I think more like a guy than I do a girl. Now, I don't really know if it's that fact that I'm really... boy-like or what.. I've gotten the opinion, that guys don't really like waaaay...

How to tell if the boiler transformer is bad [ 1 Answers ]

Pilot light lit and replaced thermostat. Burner not firing on american standard boiler. How do I tell if the transformer is shot?

Man on road in bad condition [ 2 Answers ]

A man lying on road whom to contact so that he gets medication,

View more questions Search