Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carries Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 05:58 PM
    What does flying mean?
    I tend to have dreams of flying, but not just flying more of just walking but being lifted off the ground very high until my next step.

This happens to me a lot.
    Any help?:(
    HELPe-dawg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carries
    i tend to have dreams of flying, but not just flying more of just walking but being lifted off the ground very high until my next step.

this happens to me a lot.
    any help?:(
    To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Nov 19, 2007, 06:13 PM
    While flying is generally associated with a sense of freedom, the most important aspect of the dream is how it made you feel. Judging from the unhappy smiley and the fact that you're asking for help, I'm guessing (though correct me if I'm wrong) that you aren't enjoying these dreams.
    Flying can also be associated with escapism and a desire to be rid of problems in life. You might be trying to rise above something that's been holding you down.
    Are you flying away from something? Do you feel in control of your movements? Where do you fly?

Kal
    vans333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 05:02 AM
    I have dreams were I'm almost flying but am not wanting to... I hold onto anything that will stop me from going, my legs are in the air and I'm holding onto a friend or whatever is around. This and other bad dreams is preventing me from sleeping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do with flying and no ID [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I did not know what category to place this ? in. My mom is currently vacationing in Florida where they have a second home in Florida, she had her poketbook stolen with all her id and credit cards. She is due to fly home next sat. Her drivers license is for fla. But all her mail goes...

Flying with laptop [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am going to take a long flight and wonder if there is any way to charge or power a laptop computer during that flight? I am taking Southwest Airlines and am in business class. The aircraft is a 747-400. Thank you for your assistance

Flying preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've just found out I'm preganant so about 4 weeks. I am due to go to spain at 7 weeks preganant, is it safe for me to travel? No 1 seems to have astraight forward answer

Flying within the continental US? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going on a family vacation and I'm driving to Seattle then flying out of Seattle to Disneyland. Will I need a passports when I cross the border? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jen

View more questions Search